Britney shares revealing photos of herself in bed: waking up in London

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, any trolling will not be tolerated.

Cant believe people are dragging her..shes deserved to be free for 13 years..she does what ALOT OF PEOPLE do on social media and people are dragging her? People really are selfish. .. she isn't working ..this is soley her being her.  People online really are horrible.. "oh she needs help" but has nothing else to back that up... 

She has always been a free spirit..she isn't hurting anyone..leave her be ffs :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Personally i think its empowering and thats why those miserable trolls online dont like it

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Cant believe people are dragging her..shes deserved to be free for 13 years..she does what ALOT OF PEOPLE do on social media and people are dragging her? People really are selfish. .. she isn't working ..this is soley her being her.  People online really are horrible.. "oh she needs help" but has nothing else to back that up... 

She has always been a free spirit..she isn't hurting anyone..leave her be ffs :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Personally i think its empowering and thats why those miserable trolls online dont like it

Miserable trolls was correct they are and jealous 

2 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

This just in.. breaking news reports confirm that an exhaler browsing Britney topics in the middle of the night claims to not be a fan of recent pics. Stay tuned for updates on this developing story..

This just in… breaking news reports confirm that a Britney fan can’t post a negative post about Britney on a Britney forum without being judged and dragged.

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hate to burst your bubble but Britney fans don’t need to worship everything she does. 

Also fyi I live in Australia so it was day time when I posted. Golly, there’s like, an entire world outside the USA (or wherever you’re from)… mind boggling 

:searching_looking:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

LONDONNNN?!?!

The Dorchester?!?! Who's coming?!?!?!

I know you're joking but that is not the Dorchester. Dare I say it the hotel looks budget level with track curtains and pictures on the wall. Im sure I recognise this hotel decor as somewhere I've been near Heathrow airport.

I thought she usually stayed at the Mandarin Oriental?

1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

I know you're joking but that is not the Dorchester. Dare I say it the hotel looks budget level with track curtains and pictures on the wall. Im sure I recognise this hotel decor as somewhere I've been near Heathrow airport.

I thought she usually stayed at the Mandarin Oriental?

Chile... Not me camping outside the Dorchester and making love to a homeless man in the hopes of seeing Brinni ...

...and she's staying at the Holiday Inn :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Jkkkkkkk. I'm not even from London :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.