Damn, Austin Mahone is all grown up ! 26 years old hottie. He's Hot and he knows it!!!!

6 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Not a fan. His career was over before it started and he resorted to OnlyFans lmao.

He's probably too dumb to actually look for an actual job lol.

His onlyfans is just professional shots of him shirtless/underwear. He would get more success by actually posing nude. 

And why would he look for another job? And why would you just assume he’s dumb? What an odd, negative, caddy thing to say.. no need for that. he’s an attractive guy, can sing and seems nice..

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

His onlyfans is just professional shots of him shirtless/underwear. He would get more success by actually posing nude. 

And why would he look for another job? And why would you just assume he’s dumb? What an odd, negative, caddy thing to say.. no need for that. he’s an attractive guy, can sing and seems nice..

this.

this forum and now its proved lack of eyes and taste

smh

10 hours ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

nope. he is way more than okay

He's one of my Top 3 most attractive male celebrities tbh. And yes I use the term celebrities loosely since Austin hasn't really been that famous, but still. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Plus he's an Aries, which means that he must have a very exciting personality. 

29 minutes ago, Stefani said:

He's one of my Top 3 most attractive male celebrities tbh. And yes I use the term celebrities loosely since Austin hasn't really been that famous, but still. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Plus he's an Aries, which means that he must have a very exciting personality. 

yeah i mean he is not like --ring all the way out okay

and thats exactly what makes him attractive for me

i like his somewhat reserved image he is quite good at giving

he got taste and tact. and for me he is definitely an artist. i like his songs, he is hands on with them, he is still lowkey releasing which is good.

as about him being famous, i guess many people remember him vaguely or smth? some people in some circles know him but not too much

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block