So sad. I lost my job. 😭

JayTawndre

On 7/21/2022 at 12:22 AM, rennen2.0 said:

It looks like you know how to copy and paste too.:bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

I ain't gonna ask what happened because people have been asking for a week with radio silence. 

So, *copy/paste*, I'm sorry to hear that. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Sis why you being salty 🙄??? I thought we was koo 💅✍️

On 7/21/2022 at 12:22 AM, rennen2.0 said:

It looks like you know how to copy and paste too.:bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

I ain't gonna ask what happened because people have been asking for a week with radio silence. 

So, *copy/paste*, I'm sorry to hear that. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Also I give details in my new thread. K thx bye. 😘

12 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Is this supposed to be funny? 

I thought it was sad and funny when cooperate came down and fired 12 people from my old job for that reason, including the HR manager who caused things to get so backed up. Some of those employees had turned their points around and were model employees.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block