Eric Decker's Son, 4, Accidentally Instagrams a Naked Photo of His Dad in the Shower

4 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Everyone is acting like omg his kid is in there. It's not like a little girl is in there while he's naked, it's his son. My dad and I have been naked together sharing the bathroom or changing clothes. It's not uncommon.

And unfortunately it does look like his wife made their son do that. That's what omg reactions should be about.

Why would it be different if it was his daughter? This sentiment automatically assumes the dad would be attracted to his daughter. It is a very dangerous assumption to have :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Why would it be different if it was his daughter? This sentiment automatically assumes the dad would be attracted to his daughter. It is a very dangerous assumption to have :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

No, I didn't mean he would be attracted to his daughter. I meant it as it would be inapproproate for his daughter to be in the bathroom while he was showering, and that it would warrant an omg reaction.

1 minute ago, Frankie8 said:

Because the kids are young and imo shouldn't be exposed to the opposite gender's genitals at that stage.

I showered / bathed with both my parents as a young child… I really think you’re giving this too much thought. It’s pretty normal and pretty common.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Yes, one is a girl and one is a boy. It wouldn't be right to go nude in front of a girl. Just as if his wife went nude in front of the boy.

This isn't 1965. You are going to see your parents at least partially naked if you live with them for like 18 years.......

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block