PLEASE FIX MOBILE AD PAGE REDIRECT

Tetris

Exhale forum pages are constantly being overtaken by some bogus Google pop-up about winning a Samsung phone or iPad. This makes it nearly impossible to use the forum because I’ll be on any page and within 30 seconds the page redirects to this trash scam ad. 

I’m using Safari on  iPhone XS running iOS 15.5 

@Jordan Miller Please check ad / page redirect settings. Something is programmed incorrectly. 

Thank you

• Like 6
  • Leader
14 hours ago, Tetris said:

Exhale forum pages are constantly being overtaken by some bogus Google pop-up about winning a Samsung phone or iPad. This makes it nearly impossible to use the forum because I’ll be on any page and within 30 seconds the page redirects to this trash scam ad. 

I’m using Safari on  iPhone XS running iOS 15.5 

@Jordan Miller Please check ad / page redirect settings. Something is programmed incorrectly. 

Thank you

Exhale always break when I use Safari on iPhone. 

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

So it’s still happening? 

So far I’m not encountering it today or last night, which is a relief. 

But it definitely sounds like it’s a Safari iPhone thing to keep aware of…dunno how the developer tools work on your end. Thanks for responding so quickly though!

Not it redirecting me the moment I was reading your comment @Jordan Miller smh. I was swiping to go back to exhale to get this splitview screenshot. Also sent you a DM and tagged the mods about it last night. It’s really bad. And I am leaving exhale shortly after arriving most visits now because I don’t want to fight it. It happens 8 out of 10 page visits. It’s bad. Really bad. 

https://ibb.co/wNpnJnZ

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block