Translation of Britney's Photographer Discussing the Wedding in Polish Interview

Kevin Ostajewski the photographer for Britney's wedding did a Polish interview and I thought to do a rough translation of some of the stuff he said about Britney's wedding:

• - He has filmed the whole wedding and says he loved seeing Madonna dance to 'Toxic' with Britney
  • - He says he met Selena Gomez for the first time and was struck by how kind and polite she was
  • - More than 4,000 real roses were used at the wedding
  • - Britney and Sam first connected to him via Paris Hilton and prior to meeting Britney he wasn't sure how she would be like because she is so enigmatic

And then the google-translated transcript from this interview:

[00:05:13] I know I met her about two years ago so it would be like that in 2020. I know it was hot summer. Yes yes somewhere around like now roughly and. And I just met her before all of these. [00:05:35][21.9]

[00:05:37] So at first it was just so you need to eat what and how. But I haven't talked to her for some long period just so you just have to eat as you hear there. And that's it. And she's changed a lot now because I remember how it used to be. So so about us quickly something there. And now, however, he'll talk. Mom, too, maybe exactly is more casual and happy and immediately you can see that she is. He's just a different person. [00:06:11][34.6]

[00:06:12] I wanted to ask if there were any changes between fairy tales from before Britney's guardianship during guardianship and already after guardianship. But I'm saying it's visible to the naked eye. [00:06:20][7.2]

[00:06:21] Especially it is seen with such a special eye and it is like I say it is happy truth. She married even moved into a new apartment. [00:06:32][10.5]

[00:06:32] She's been back on Instagram recently. [00:06:34][1.7]

[00:06:34] Today exactly exactly so much happens and. But these are all positive things. [00:06:41][6.5]

[00:06:41] Then as a longtime Britney Spears fan you have to ask as a man who has contact with her. Do you think Britney will come back to music again. [00:06:48][6.6]

[00:06:48] There is a chance not to answer this question one hundred percent because it depends on it. But but I guess. I think so. [00:06:58][10.0]

[00:06:59] I all hope that this passion in her will live anew and we will see her just smashing the scene as it did years ago. [00:07:06][6.7]

[00:07:06] Yeah, exactly. And I hope I can convince her to fly to Poland. [00:07:12][5.6]

[00:07:13] Of course, of course, there is necessarily facilities then. I have of course. [00:07:16][3.4]

[00:07:17] One and exactly. [00:07:18][1.9]

[00:07:20] Then tell me then let's talk a little bit about this wedding. You remember that moment when you found out that you were the one who was going to be taking pictures at Britney Spears' wedding. [00:07:27][7.1]

[00:07:28] So before the wedding we went to Vegas there for three four days and after we got back the next day I got a call from them saying I was available at all. And can I do it true. I immediately said yes of course there is no problem but I did not tell anyone the truth. That's why I didn't want anyone to find out and then suddenly, for example, maybe exactly that they failed or maybe at the last moment they wanted to change the photographer. There are a lot of other possibilities the truth and I haven't told anyone. But how did it happen. Well, it's already known all over the world. [00:08:18][50.1]

[00:08:19] You're the author of an ironic picture of Madonna Britney. Selena Gomez Donatella Versace Paris Hilton of course. How did the backstage of this like I said iconic photographs. [00:08:30][11.2]

[00:08:31] It was very interesting because right after the empathy ceremony she was just left to take some pictures with her and then with Sam. Then she stayed there so in the middle and then Paris kind of came to me and joined me. First, she obtained and said congratulations. Then came Selena Gomez and so did with congratulations. And after I noticed there were three already there. Right around her. And suddenly Madonna enters. And I say no, it's already something. Need some picture to start taking and. And at this point I just said okay I say okay look here we are waiting pictures and at the same moment I said to sing Work. Exactly it was also such a very shocking moment that suddenly at that moment they started singing something and it was something for something wonderful. [00:09:39][67.7]

[00:09:40] What was the reaction of Madonna who is the author of this hit. She was pleased or rather so you know. Exactly nobody. [00:09:45][5.1]

[00:09:46] He doesn't know. Of course she was the first to sing. You know her song went away and it was such a thing. And that's a great thing. [00:09:54][8.7]

[00:09:56] And what the ceremony itself looked like. How many hours did you work there. What the wedding looks like at all. When the bride is britney spears. [00:10:02][6.5]

[00:10:03] So the day before, because the wedding took place on Thursday. Thursday. On Wednesday I went to her house to see the whole location to greet the whole team which team was just organizing it. And I just had the opportunity to talk to her and him regarding what details they need, etc. ETC. And then the next day on Thursday I arrived at about nine o'clock in the morning to her and the wedding began. The ceremony started around four o'clock in the afternoon, which is quite earlier. I came there to just see score. [00:10:58][55.0]

[00:10:58] Discernment. [00:10:58][0.0]

[00:10:59] Playing it all out. And then the ceremony took place. Then there were dancing dances. Well and the poor and left about so those 7.30 11. Then she still remained there for an hour. Madonna stayed too, and then he was on the Blones. There was a time of meditation because there were a lot of pictures taken and a lot of videos. And it was just such a very crucial time because the next day I had exclusive photos of the fights for 30 minutes and then after 30 minutes everyone could just share. And only just like I say it was a sleepless night for 2 3 days non stop phone call. So I'm very happy with what I've achieved because. Because it was not easy because of it just because it was I only myself was true because at the wedding Tomasz in the whole crew from videos from the lights right. And I have such a lot of trust from them and I was the only one responsible so there was something a lot of stress. [00:12:28][88.9]

[00:12:28] So you can say that this is probably your biggest professional challenge so far. [00:12:32][3.1]

[00:12:32] Certainly not. And I will say honestly that I can't wait to see what is the next such element even higher true. Although it is already such a move it is very thoroughly. [00:12:47][14.8]

[00:12:48] But I'll tell you I'm surprised because I don't know if you ever had the opportunity to be at a Polish wedding at a Polish wedding. [00:12:54][5.7]

[00:12:54] Yes of course but. But I will tell you honestly and immediately in advance that it was not an American wedding not too much other celebrities. I've been to other weddings too, this isn't it. But I promise you that if I get married here in Poland, I will try to bring them here. [00:13:15][21.0]

[00:13:16] Waiting waiting or it as soon as possible. Richard, what I'm aiming for. It is also surprised because in Poland, for example, I know from experience, it is true that I did not take a wedding but my friends that for wedding photos very long waits. Indeed at your place it was a matter of a few hours and these pictures were already around the world. This is actually such a pace of work. Did it come from this being a wedding. [00:13:36][20.1]

[00:13:40] This is a good question. Usually I try to personally as soon as possible because these are such moments. These are such moments where everyone just waits for a photo the same because I also worked at the wedding PSL this same same day on the same day almost an hour. Everything had to be done to be able the next day. Exactly so exactly. These are such. These are those moments in life where just no coffee more and forward and you have to do it. [00:14:17][37.5]

[00:14:18] It needs to be said in. Just tell me what Britney Spears is in direct contact because you say she's changed. But often when people who have worked with her say that it is very gentle very warm very subtle mother American Switch One actually is. [00:14:39][21.5]

[00:14:41] I remember how, even before the wedding, we were on a private plane to Vegas the same. Very nice very polite. She always asked if I needed anything, too. I also have such big ones as it is spoken in English. Such a big respect. Because of all this so and not only and Britney but the same and all the other celebrities that I work with them along with them that have such t. They are so equally also that, however, they will simply ask themselves that. That the humble care about it. [00:15:29][48.0]

[00:15:30] It puts me down, and you can say that nicely. I also seem to know that I cooperate very close to the drop. There also happened several times they mentioned she was present at the wedding. It seems to me that it was a very important event for her, too, because we all remember. It's also a part of pop culture that Britney Paris used to be very close friends. Later it was known guardiantry for several years had no contact with each other. How did Paris react in general to all these changes in Britney's life. [00:15:52][22.4]

[00:15:53] Well, you just said it was a little guy like they grew up. [00:16:03][9.2]

[00:16:04] We knew each other a very long time ago. The first pictures are probably around 2000 2002. [00:16:07][3.2]

[00:16:08] Maybe just as. [00:16:09][1.2]

[00:16:10] 20 years ago. [00:16:10][0.5]

[00:16:10] So exactly exactly all the time and afterwards they were kind of in contact with each other. Paris obviously supports a lot and she will support her because she is a very close person for her too. She feels that what she does not need is she is and will be for her also this recognition. [00:16:37][27.0]

[00:16:39] It is very important that Paris Hilton was one of the people who most strongly supported the prominent movement. It is also necessary to pay attention to because the wider and desailly is also Paris Hilton. [00:16:48][9.2]

[00:16:48] That's exactly right. There were still calls to her constantly some encouragement on Twitter and still some right there poor etc. ETC. So it must be said that it was very nice. [00:17:05][16.4]

[00:17:06] A true friend. And is it true that Paris Hilton refused Joe Biden himself to perform at his party to be at the wedding were different. [00:17:14][8.1]

[00:17:14] So it is an authentic fact. At the same moment, she got an invitation to just go and not party a DJ and not play for the president. But she said that she had to be at the wedding, and she said everything that she would say no to the president but she had to be off the record. [00:17:44][30.3]

[00:17:46] That's amazing. It's like saying no to the president to be at a Berlin wedding. But the friendship we're talking about, I can't. You also do not ask about this wedding in general. what are the snacks at the wedding. This is also very interesting. Seems to me for a lot of people. [00:18:01][15.3]

[00:18:01] That's how snacks were. I'll say it was. And that's a good question. I know that food wasn't my focus because as I always lubricate what I take pictures I try to. I try not to eat because I'm just at the pace of emotion to miss out. Exactly exactly but I saw. There were steaks were some fish there were some salads and so on and so on. But it was very much like to say so symbolically but very such a solemn gesture, so you can say that lifted. Exactly exactly exactly that but. But it was quite a lot of but. But it was nevertheless very symbolically I understand. [00:19:01][59.7]

[00:19:02] And like Madonna, it was your first encounter with Madonna or if you had the opportunity to meet her before. [00:19:06][4.2]

[00:19:07] I saw her several times before but it was just out of sight but just at the wedding I had the opportunity to talk to her. This is a person very eager to have fun. You can say so much for dancing or singing. It was. It was the first Madonna. [00:19:29][21.7]

[00:19:30] Whose idea was it to recreate this legendary kiss from 2003. Well, I'll tell you, this is the picture that probably hit me the hardest. [00:19:38][7.4]

[00:19:39] So it was so that she stood and then Madonna came to her and not scantily but probably Madonna as if she made this first move and as she was already known what this duel was about. [00:20:00][20.8]

[00:20:01] This is how stories were re-created, you can tell pop culture Kevin no because you are also in Poland. It's known you're coming back tomorrow. What are your next projects. Do e.g. this cooperation with them will still work out. You have something in your plans or so far this wedding wedding photos and you don't know what's next. [00:20:18][17.1]

[00:20:21] I don't know if I can talk about this yet, but we have something else in the plan. Yes of course. I also a lot will travel to Poland because in Poland it is very comfortable I feel the same. Especially in Warsaw because I am in Warsaw for the first time. Here I have never stayed in Warsaw so I discover a new world as if I am. So I can say anything. Everything is new to me but. But like I said I got something. I've got something cool up my sleeve. Yeah, but just give me another minute and I'll tell you what's going on. [00:21:01][39.9]

[00:21:01] As you can see we are waiting very very very hard indeed. Meet Magda, too. [00:21:05][3.6]

[00:21:05] Gessler. That's how thoroughly I met her yesterday. We had some kind of short photo shoot. Very cool. Magda is awesome. I like her. [00:21:14][9.1]

[00:21:15] Who is more demanding. I think Britney Spears off camera as well. Very good. So I'm shooting that Magda but. [00:21:24][8.8]

[00:21:24] No I didn't say that. [00:21:25][1.2]

[00:21:27] That I shoot. Of course, this will be such a little secret too. Then we'll say good later. Thank you very much. It was very nice to see you. I'm looking forward to the next projects. Britney as a longtime fan of RESULTS. Thank you very much. [00:21:39][12.6]

[00:21:41] He's the biggest fan. [00:21:42][1.2]

[00:21:43] It's no coincidence that's no coincidence. Thank you very much because the great joy was of these photos. And really, as a man who's Britney for many many years, I say that as me. And I also say as probably a lot of her fans that it's amazing to look at her so happy again. And I'm so glad that we had this opportunity thanks to you. [00:22:03][20.7]

[00:22:04] There is nothing for and thank you for everything. For all the messages he gets from you, I also thank you and I hope you will see something cool soon. Cool. [00:22:16][11.4]

[00:22:17] I hope we'll see. They were here because you promised you wouldn't miss your wedding. Wedding in Poland. [00:22:21][4.6]

[975.8]

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I wonder if he's on about his work in general and not to do with the wedding?

Ohh you think😞? From the sequence of the conversation I thought he was referring to continuing to work with the two of them. Oh maybe google translate put it complex? 

What are your next projects. Do e.g. this cooperation with them will still work out. You have something in your plans or so far this wedding wedding photos and you don't know what's next.

Kevin: [00:20:21] I don't know if I can talk about this yet, but we have something else in the plan. Yes of course.

Maybe the illusion makes me misunderstand ? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block