"Britney has no desire right now to have a career"

From ...Baby One More Time to Glory, she gave us happiness for almost 20 years. I'm grateful for that and We know what she has been through last 13 years. Now, it's time for her to find her own happiness.

I don't think she will retire for good. New music can wait. Let's just celebrate her independence for now. 

Britney Spears has left the biggest legacy, if she never does anything again that will remain unchanged. If she chooses at some point she is ready, ready to do anything; then the world is ready. But we are owed nothing and all her fans including me should want is her continued and unconditional happiness. We love and support you Britney.

6 hours ago, Rodriguitop said:

She gave us 9 albums, 2 greatest hits, 2 remix albums, let her be.

Maybe the label will release B in the Mix Vol 3

Any label doing anything without her permission is trash, however I'm assuming you mean Vol 3 with her permission. In which case I would ofc support. I'm not being beefy but I just think we need to be super clear these days anything and everything that happens in Britney world has GOT to be with Britney's explicit permission x

• Love 1
1 hour ago, hey over there said:

Any label doing anything without her permission is trash, however I'm assuming you mean Vol 3 with her permission. In which case I would ofc support. I'm not being beefy but I just think we need to be super clear these days anything and everything that happens in Britney world has GOT to be with Britney's explicit permission x

Of course with her agreeing. Anything on the contrary is trash like you salud.

I got The sense that She supported The Mood ring / Glory re release. I guess her book will shed some light on that.

I wonder ir The New vocals at The beginning of The Mood ring remixes were new or from The original recording sessions.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.