Is this worth of buying?

5 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

But if they hadnt released GH:MP in 2004, the singles collection would've made sense as like you said it was her 10th anniversary and she had 6 albums out by then. But it was because they released GH:MP then she only released 2 more albums since then which made TSC seem too early and a wasted release. it wouldve been better if GH:MP wasnt released and they just waited til 2009 for her 10th anniversary then release TSC which would've made sense plus 6 albums warrants a greatest hits album more than 4 albums

Yeah I get you. I've always found releasing a greatest hits album after 4/5 studio albums is okay as long you have a decent amount of singles released from them. But yeah if there was no GH:MP, then TSC would have looked even better.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block