Britney claps back at Lynne: Am I happy enough mamma?

mämmä,, Haha

all this will never be Forgotten

i don't analyze it all too factually (meaning doing it like i wrote her book myself!!lolz) and guess what i won't read that book.. i don't want to know it like a Britney life pro. nobody is benefitting for me to know every little thing about person WE* wont ever know

WELL to some extent i know about the situation. but i won't ever let myself talk about it five times a day. no need just no need.

but i can see the possessiveness of some people

i can totally see it

i know it i trust myself in this 'mpletely

pssst. one reason she is writing this book is cause WE* want it and buy it. to entertain us. not so much because she needs to write it. i TOTHALLY get this vibe from this. and im a pro at getting it here.

Edited by RreestriReegliReedi13
for textual accuracy
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

You know deep down, I truly feel Lynne does care and want the best for Britney (and herself)…she’s just too far up her ***

lynne only cares about herself and how the public sees her. she wants us to see her as a good mother who fought faithfully for her daughter, and britney being happy on her own without her shatters that image.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

no way im going to be in this class or grade just learning like forever whats exactly wrong with Lynne yada i mean first of all there seems to be enough people in this boat. im not interested in writing the book for Britney, some of you would want that i just know it. i am saying it seems some of you want to be that first class grade analyzing her life to no end like it was a soap opera in your TV. there is this soap opera analyzing style going on here.

I like her response, Lynne should know how happy Britney is and stop making these weird comments. Britney tried to make sure Lynne was happy, bought her a house so she could leave her abusive husband, and she lied to her and invited him to move in with her. Does Lynne even want to be happy?

• Like 2

These posts do nothing but break my heart.  I have to believe Britney and Lynne's relationship is salvageable.  There has to be one good character in Britney's family.  It blows my mind that they could all be rotten.  I continue to convince myself there's just too much hurt and confusion but somewhere down the road they'll be able to heal and reconcile...somehow.  

Britney (anyone in fact) needs more than just her husband to lean on, that's too much pressure for any relationship.  Who does she go to when Sam's pissing her off??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block