Robin S Found out about Beyoncé samplin "show me love" via social media

Beyonce Sampling  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's the tea, Christine? 

new album beyonce GIF

Is Bey Bey still stealing?

urD3EW.jpg 

wanna hear about y'all

Robin S. Didn’t Know Beyoncé Sampled ‘Show Me Love’ For ‘Break My Soul’ Until Her Phone Started Blowing Up
Beyoncé‘s comeback single “Break My Soul” has gotten the whole world dancing, with many viewing the song as an indicator of Beyoncé’s immersion into house music. The song itself samples a ’90s house classic, Robin S.’s “Show Me Love.” And despite having to clear a sample for one of the biggest entertainers in the world, Robin S. didn’t know Beyoncé sampled her song until it was released and listeners made her name go viral.

Robin S. Didn't Know Beyoncé Sampled 'Show Me Love' For 'Break My Soul' Until Her Phone Started Blowing Up (cheatsheet.com)

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

It’s obvious robin doesn’t own the rights so bet didn’t go through her she went to the owner of the record. Y’all really hate this woman it seems on here. It’s too much

Calm down, there's only two posts in this thread trashing her.

If you google Robin S. all of it is mentioning the sample.

It's not that deep.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.