Donatella plans to have Britney in her upcoming shows in the front row and Britney wants to continue working for her brand. And other details.

11 minutes ago, cchenbag said:

guys, I'm not shading because i would live for this, but high end fashion houses usually choose people that represent their fashion on a daily basis. Versace does not want one of their models posing in their living room with Shein clothes. I swear its not a shade !

Alternatively, Versace would want to be seen with a strong feminine force who captivated the world and is a survivor.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Britney wants to expand her brand without music, I guess. 

She has to. No one is making money off music, the money comes from everything else. Music makes you relevant for other business deals. And if touring is off the table, she better Work Work, as the famous radio edit song says. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.