Donatella plans to have Britney in her upcoming shows in the front row and Britney wants to continue working for her brand. And other details.

39 minutes ago, Darec said:

cdn-3-expansion.webp

"Britney and Donatella have an extremely close relationship," the source says. "They are planning to have Britney sit front row at upcoming Versace shows and Britney wants to do more with the brand going forward."

Aside from living in newlywed bliss, the source says that "Britney is also working on her tell-all book deal and is hoping to have her book come out soon." Spears, whose $15 million tell-all book deal was revealed in February, is expected to write about her conservatorship in the memoir, after the more than decade-long legal arrangement was terminated in November.

"The book is going deep," the source says. "She is sharing all details and not holding anything back. She wants to share her full side of the story and everything she went through."

"Jason Alexander trying to crash their wedding was a complete disaster and no one understood how it could have possibly happened," the source says. "Britney felt that her security team was underprepared and she was very flustered and overwhelmed."

"They are so beyond happy that they are married," the source adds. "They aren't going to be honeymooning just yet and they are just enjoying this moment together."

I only put some parts highlighted, here I leave the link.: https://www.etonline.com/the-major-change-britney-spears-made-after-ex-jason-alexander-trespassed-at-her-house-186023

Am I the only one who don’t buy these “sources” about Britney?

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Wearing a pink fluorescent crop-top. True fashion moment incoming. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Haha yes. Although I must clarify I meant more so it’s hard to even visualize Britney in a public setting, let alone a really busy fashion show. But she would def. be rocking a custom Versace crop top 🤣

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.