Britney: WE DID IT! WE GOT MARRIED! SAM I LOVE YOU!! 06-09-2022

23 minutes ago, div said:

Why Britney would say she's prettier in person

The last time Britney (formally) met Selena was over 10 years ago at the 2011 VMAs during the time when Britney was overly medicated and put under a lot of stress and pressure to continue her career. Can you blame her if she forgot that night? Their dialogue lasted literally 30 seconds and Britney probably wanted to get away as fast as possible. Stop making everything a conspiracy ffs

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 6/10/2022 at 9:09 PM, Elviso87 said:

I love her to death and I'm so happy for her, however the dress, hair and make up were a let down. The dress needed something to make it pop. If she wanted a simple dress, then the veil should have had more detail and lace. Both were just so plain and boring.  Also at first I thought she did her own make up because there was no eye shadow or contouring, just mascara and foundation.

The wedding itself looked beautiful though. I just wished she had a nicer dress and make up.

But still so so so happy for her, I hope they stay together forever and he continues to treat her like the queen she is! 

By the way I thought it was strange she didn't invite Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Kate Hudson, Gwen Stefani etc. Women she has always claimed she loves. 

Lmao, she literally has eyeliner and eyeshadow in her wedding pictures. She has hooded eyes which makes it harder to do eyeshadow looks on her that are visible. She also has her eyebrows filled in and it looks like she's wearing a lip liner/lipstick combo, natural, though. She opted for a fresh, natural look and there's nothing wrong with that, many brides want that look since it reflects their appearance more than a heavy, harsh makeup look. It's just that you don't prefer the style she chose. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block