People Magazine: Versace Wedding Dress Sketch

• Content Curators

People Magazine released this exclusive look at the Versace dress sketch signed by Donatella Versace.

Donatella is interviewed by people: 

"Designing Britney and Sam's wedding outfits came naturally to me," Donatella tells PEOPLE. "A tremendous amount of love was poured into every detail. Together with our Atelier, we created a gown and tuxedo that exudes elegance and glamour. They look just perfect together!" 

"Since we first met, Britney has always had a very special place in my heart," Versace tells PEOPLE. "Seeing her free, happy, and now getting married puts a smile on my face."

27A2CBE2-F1A6-4748-BB61-309178D1A173.thumb.jpeg.55c33e189d4b7c04bec3142f693969f6.jpeg

https://people.com/style/see-britney-spears-versace-wedding-dress-sketch-bridal-photos/

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

The house of Versace, to whom my bride had expectedly entrusted the fabrication of her wedding gown, presented a sketch of the dress. It was a long white satin dress, tight around the waist and draped across the chest. The gown was completed with a long train embroidered with children's drawings. The same colorful sketches appeared on the bride's silk veil. But I couldn't stay away from such beauty and decided to fully match my future wife. To do this on the website https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/, I ordered one of their best sets. I also got a discount here for my friends and brothers.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block