First look at Britney and Sam's fairytale wedding

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

Ok, I must confess something with you all right now  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I recently discovered the old video with that little boy and Britney together, along with the "history" behind It :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

And I though it was real :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: because the little kid looks like Sam and he is younger than Brit so made sense to me :eyes_britney_laugh: and I thought; WHAT A TRUE FAIRY TAIL!!! :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: THATS SO SWEET OMFG!!! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Then I told all my friends & family about their amazing love story :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

And last month I uncovered the truth...:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

OMG lmao :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, handmedown said:

As long as Britney is happy then I'm happy.

However I can't help but feel a tinge of sadness at how 'Hollywood' the whole thing is.  Not much in the way of non-celeb friends or family.  And the celebs who are there are some of the most fake and vapid people in showbiz.

Oh god shut upppppp. She invited a handful of celebs. Get a life. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.