First look at Britney and Sam's fairytale wedding

2 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

they've come a long way huh

Bez_tytu_u.png

Ok, I must confess something with you all right now  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I recently discovered the old video with that little boy and Britney together, along with the "history" behind It :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

And I though it was real :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: because the little kid looks like Sam and he is younger than Brit so made sense to me :eyes_britney_laugh: and I thought; WHAT A TRUE FAIRY TAIL!!! :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: THATS SO SWEET OMFG!!! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Then I told all my friends & family about their amazing love story :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

And last month I uncovered the truth...:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 7

My heart can’t take it. She looks absolutely stunning. She looks so happy. She’s radiant! She fought for this and she has won. What an inspiration! She never ceases to amaze me. 

I am so happy so many of her Hollywood friends were there to support her. The wedding sounds like fanfic. Amazing! 

• Love 4

I swear, even (most of) her haters are happy for her right now and keep saying how gorgeous and elated she looked at her wedding. Honestly, everything feels so surreal at the moment. Like, after going through all the chaos regarding the Con drama over the last few years, I feel like we, as a fan base, have finally reached some state of nirvana and can finally see that she’s truly happy with her life and her fiancé. I just hope she knows how much she’s actually loved. 

200.gif

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

Ok, I must confess something with you all right now  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I recently discovered the old video with that little boy and Britney together, along with the "history" behind It :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

And I though it was real :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: because the little kid looks like Sam and he is younger than Brit so made sense to me :eyes_britney_laugh: and I thought; WHAT A TRUE FAIRY TAIL!!! :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: THATS SO SWEET OMFG!!! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Then I told all my friends & family about their amazing love story :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

And last month I uncovered the truth...:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.