BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

31 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Actually I get the vibe those boys don’t want much to do with Britney outside of her financially providing for them even beyond high school graduation. I also get the vibe that they feel indifferent about Sam, like he’s okay but they don’t really care who their biological mom marries either way. Victoria has been a consistent mother figure in their lives, but it’s not because Britney ever intended for it to be this way. JMO, Britney’s relationship with her sons is cordial, kinda distant but very transactional.💰☹️ (Maybe I’m wrong.)
Sooo, why is the wedding on a Thursday??🤔

I agree. People can hate K-Fed all they want, but the reality is he has provided (with Britney's money of course) a stable and normal environment for them. It's not Britney's fault it ended up like this, but they are old enough to decide who they want to live with and it's clearly not with her.

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

How would you know that though? You have no insight on her relationship with her sons at all. Ugh, fans making weird baseless opinions like this is so weird.

Anyway, can we please have some positive vibes for Britney today on this day and keep the conspiracy theories away for at least one day?

First of all don’t start anything with me!!

Secondly I NEVER said that I know anything about Britney’s relationship with anyone including her children. All I said is “I get the vibe” as in I’m just sharing my opinion without any malicious intent & I said “maybe I’m wrong.” Nothing wrong with making an observation. I’m NOT throwing out conspiracies. Just like EVERYONE ELSE here, I’m only sharing my thoughts. STOP trying to dictate what I say and stop misinterpreting my statement. Don’t bother replying back to me. Have a nice day.

With that said, I’m very happy for Britney and Sam. Congrats to them.❤️❤️

2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

they will probably sell the pictures to some magazine

She hasn't gave a magazine an exclusive in FOREVER. I wouldn't be shocked if she just posted a candid photo onto instagram, not even a professional one. I'd be here for it though as it'd be SO Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

First of all don’t start anything with me!!

Secondly I NEVER said that I know anything about Britney’s relationship with anyone including her children. All I said is “I get the vibe” as in I’m just sharing my opinion without any malicious intent & I said “maybe I’m wrong.” Nothing wrong with making an observation. I’m NOT throwing out conspiracies. Just like EVERYONE ELSE here, I’m only sharing my thoughts. STOP trying to dictate what I say and stop misinterpreting my statement. Don’t bother replying back to me. Have a nice day.

With that said, I’m very happy for Britney and Sam. Congrats to them.❤️❤️

Don't share ignorant opinions if you don't like having that challenged, and I would also advise you to not give out baseless theories on Britney's children based on nothing but "your vibes". Thank you so much, have a great day!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.