Xtina's La Tormenta EP & Aguilera Album chart debuts are HERE! | You gotta see this to BELIEVE IT! Pop history | AGUILERA physical release UPDATE!

3 hours ago, Sweetslut said:

LA TORMENTA IS A PART OF LATIN-GRAMMY WINNING ALBUM, INDUSTRY HAS SPOKEN, ACCEPT THE LEGENDERY MISS CHRISTINA AGUILERA. 

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN.

Actually i have to say something @Rodriguitop is a user who has a twitter and its only for bashing Xtina. Many hateful posts and ugly things. You should start to work on yourself and positive things. Life is too short. You're so unhappy with yourself

What twitter??? :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

8 hours ago, Sweetslut said:

LA TORMENTA IS A PART OF LATIN-GRAMMY WINNING ALBUM, INDUSTRY HAS SPOKEN, ACCEPT THE LEGENDERY MISS CHRISTINA AGUILERA. 

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN.

Actually i have to say something @Rodriguitop is a user who has a twitter and its only for bashing Xtina. Many hateful posts and ugly things. You should start to work on yourself and positive things. Life is too short. You're so unhappy with yourself

@Rodriguitop has the most iconic twitter account that I have seen and believe he is very nice and funny compared to what Xtinct stans are saying about Britney! mocking her mental health and her relationship with her sons!

I do think that the reason xtuna is flop is because of her fanbase not something else. U guys are such failure to her. U don't promote her albums among other fanbases or work hard for streaming parties or anything spending 100% of your time talking about Britney until you killed your fave career!! Tragic

• Love 1
On 11/16/2022 at 1:14 PM, QueenIsTheX said:

Grammys are joke, because Britney cant get it. If she would have more and be nominated this year there would be a topic for 500 pages. Try again.

Britney TikTok video talking about HMC has outviwed the whole Grammy show and all of xtuna music videos! Grammys do need her more in order to elevate their flopping rating

4 hours ago, QueenIsTheX said:

Xtina doesnt have to chart to win Grammy, Britney needs and she cant still :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Xtina is charting with happy personal life that someone cant relate and still having bigger net worth and luxury life until her death, pressed :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Happy personal life?? Who cares? We can ask Fausto Aguilera though.

But we're talking careers and music charts where Floptina is nowhere to be found 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block