Good Meals for Losing Weight?

Recommendations?

Hi it's me Jay I just wanted to ask some recommendations some good meals for losing weight I also was you know wondering what drinks you know are good obviously water but you can't just drink water if you drink too much water that's not good so I'm just wondering like what's good for that because I definitely want to lose more weight as I've told you guys I lost 20 lb but I low-key feel like I maybe gained like 10 lb of it back so I want to like lose weight and especially with everything you know I start work Monday I just am looking for some good meals to eat some good quick meals that you could cook at home that I could buy you know groceries at the grocery store you know with my welfare benefits.

fitness eat clean GIFKeeping Up With The Kardashians Eating GIF by KUWTK

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Lol, yeah, most of the people I know gained, especially during the last 2 years. I lost cause Im not really hungry when I have stuff going on in my life. 

I gained around 20 lbs in the last two years. Dieting and exercising doesn’t seem to help. I’ve tried to stick to only meals lately and not snacking and it’s the only thing that seems to be helping…

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I gained around 20 lbs in the last two years. Dieting and exercising doesn’t seem to help. I’ve tried to stick to only meals lately and not snacking and it’s the only thing that seems to be helping…

do you have any hormonal issues? that can hinder weight loss, especially if you’re a woman and suffer from pcos

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Incorporate lots of different types of fruits, veggies, beans, nuts, and lean meats into your diet. Try limiting red meats, dairy, fried foods, sugar, breads and other high fat/sugar/carbohydrate foods from your diet.

Also, weight management can incorporate lots of different methods. Its not just about your diet but also about going for a brisk walk for at least 30 minutes a day, to make sure you have a healthy sleep routine, avoiding alcohol (which you’re doing), and addressing stress in your life as well.

• Love 3

Lost 50 pds off food alone. Cook your own stuff, less salt more greens, less fried, less carbs, less gluten. Ultimately you have to change your relationship with food. And have to accept that it’s going to have to look different if you want lasting results. That takes time, introspection and radical acceptance. Good luck bb:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 5

you eat anything you want as long as you just eat a little

check the calories first and decide based on how many calories you wanna eat

when i diet i stay at about 500 a day and once a week ill have a regular meal

that gives the metabolism a boost and doesnt keep me stuck

but really....avoid sodas with sugar at all costs. not worth it

if you want alcohol drink gin and vodka not wine

• Love 2

The best way to change your diet is finding new things to love. Forbidding different food/snacks won't help you in the long run.

For example: Make your own hummus with different vegetable sticks for snack. If you get obsessed with that, you automatically won't any chips.

Change little things. Little by little. Want a snickers? Buy a small one.

from my experience I just cut off sugar completly and I lost a lot of weight. I still eat like a cinnamon roll or some chocolate a couple of times in the month, but other than that no sugar at all. It really worked for me. I also stopped using the subway as much as possible and walk. So when I got to my fav places it's like two hours of walk just to go there and come back. And I drink a lot of water, all the time. No soda, no juice... 

but for it working, whatever you do, I think it's important to found a new balance you can stick to in the long run. Because if you just do something for a few month, loose weight and then come back to your old habbits you'll get everything back... 

3 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

You start work on Monday? :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Smash it, Jay. 

Yes! I haven't been on Exhale much because I'm job hunting and prioritizing. Loving my sober life. Not drinking and doing bad ***** (aside from w**d) feels so great.

Now I want to work on my eating habits! Healthier the better 😊

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block