Was Miley’s Bangerz era inspired by Britney’s Blackout era?

Let’s chat and get to the facts. 

Larry Rudolph was both Miley’s and Britney’s manager by this point.

Miley cut her hair, dyed it blonde, starting smoking w**d, Twerking, acting Erratic etc  essentially falling from grace in the public eyes…

she also released one of the most different sounding records in her discography that took on more of a hip hop influence.. ”Britney’s” even featured on the album. 

Of course this all turned out to be a very calculated series of moves to shed her Disney image as a few years later she went back to being Relatively

Can’t help but feel Larry was inspired from blackout with this idea! It was even said Larry planned on using the story of Britney being in the mental hospital to sell tickets for next residency, he’s sick so I don’t hold this past him…

it makes you take a second look at that time Britney said “I sat there as everyone got to be me”

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block