What do we know about Robin D Greenhill? Is she really a biker chick?

15 minutes ago, woodlandsriver said:

I absolutely believe this after seeing all the proof & hearing all the other details - sushi & Sketchers included. Can't stand anyone who'd do that to someone else while so vulnerable.  I wish Robin Greenhill the very worst life has to offer, and may it all come soon.

What is the legal punishment for paying s** workers on behalf of your boss?

Goes off to google, up to 6 months of jail and $ 1000 fine. That is too low for Robin. How about throwing in "ruined reputation" and "no new job offers" and "using your retirement savings for a high-powered attorney". 

What about administering medication without a medical license? How about telling a person's medical history to other people? How about watching Britney's bloodletting in the pop-up trailer facility? I am listing these to show that Robin acted as medical supervisor although she has no medical degree. She is an accountant.

• Love 1
On 4/29/2022 at 11:11 AM, Yok1 said:

I know this is a supressed topic on BH. But maybe "the sins of the father" that Robin mentions is not only alcoholism of Jamie. Maybe worse sins he committed, like s.xual abuse of his daughter(s). We have Courtney Love mentioning that. Jamie also made inappropriate comments about B's appearance on For The Record. Also on the set of Perfume video.

How about both? I thought of two things: the inappropriate behavior and comments you have mentioned. Those newer baby girl comments are also weird. 

And then in Britney's memoir, there was a dramatic event at age 3 that came up again in her memory when her niece was 3 years old. At first, I thought it was her brother's almost fatal accident, but she specifies 4 years old when that happened. He was in a full body cast. She slept close to him from that moment on as if he was her protector. 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

What is the legal punishment for paying s** workers on behalf of your boss?

Goes off to google, up to 6 months of jail and $ 1000 fine. That is too low for Robin. How about throwing in "ruined reputation" and "no new job offers" and "using your retirement savings for a high-powered attorney". 

What about administering medication without a medical license? How about telling a person's medical history to other people? How about watching Britney's bloodletting in the pop-up trailer facility? I am listing these to show that Robin acted as medical supervisor although she has no medical degree. She is an accountant.

It's down to jurisdiction of the state it happened in.  If multiple states were involved I'm guessing it might even go federal but not sure.  Also everything's plea-bargained these days too.  Ranges from misdemeanor to felony depending on how far it went and the extent of damage suffered.  https://www.mbc.ca.gov/About/Meetings/Material/30017/adv-AgendaItem6-20110505.pdf    Disclosing  a person's medical history to others is a HIPAA violation - please see the reference to causing harm: https://www.hipaajournal.com/what-is-a-hipaa-violation/#:~:text=A criminal HIPAA violation is,of the Social Security Act.

Edited by woodlandsriver
2 hours ago, woodlandsriver said:

It's down to jurisdiction of the state it happened in.  If multiple states were involved I'm guessing it might even go federal but not sure.  Also everything's plea-bargained these days too.  Ranges from misdemeanor to felony depending on how far it went and the extent of damage suffered.  https://www.mbc.ca.gov/About/Meetings/Material/30017/adv-AgendaItem6-20110505.pdf    Disclosing  a person's medical history to others is a HIPAA violation - please see the reference to causing harm: https://www.hipaajournal.com/what-is-a-hipaa-violation/#:~:text=A criminal HIPAA violation is,of the Social Security Act.

I hope the HIPAA violation applies to Robin. She is not medical staff, but the documents show her as dispensing medication and Britney's book says she supervised the bloodletting. (I call it that on purpose.) She shouldn't have had access to medical records or be involved in medical procedures.

• Love 1
On 4/27/2022 at 4:24 AM, RebellionSparkles said:

One thing we know about Robin was from Alex Vlasov. Paraphrasing: “Robin said Jamie Lynn’s child was in that horrible ATV accident bc god was punishing her for the sins of her father.”

this is an extremely revealing comment. Obvs she is a goblin, but also isn’t she supposed to be in cahoots with James Parnell?

Robin Obvs thinks James Parnell has committed some heinous sins.

'Her' is JL or Maddie?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.