Bam Margera is in a Fraudulent Conservatorship/Guardianship

Yok1

TMZ and Page Six lied about why Bam Margera was put into custody. BJ obtained body camera footage. They set him up. The guy who called the cops in the video is a convicted criminal of fraud. He works for the facility where Bam was imprisoned. Bam's family is complicit. Just like Britney, they use his son to control him. He was waiting for his son before cops arrived.  #freebam

• Like 1

We need to spread the word, y'all. They can not keep doing this. A woman called Lima is Bam's guardian/conservator. She has an experimental treatment facility. A woman named Amanda, who was held against her will in that facility, died last year there. Lima lied about the cause of her death. These people are scary. Jordan, please main page this! We need to free Bam! #freebam 

• Love 1

Conservatorship laws need to change where the individuals assets can't be touched.

If a family member wants to be a conservator of someone and get them actual help, then they should have to foot the bill themselves.

I don't like conservatorships at all, but let's not pretend that Bam Margera isn't seriously unwell.

He was fired from the new movie because of his behavior and was making  s u i c i d a l  posts.

He needs to be in a facility for sure and get treatment, but who it's being done by is very alarming and cause for concern.

Before anyone mentions Britney, she was working and successful almost instantly. She was also set up as evidence shows.

Comparing these two would be like apples and oranges because ultimately it is not the same.

Bam's constitutional rights are taken away without any trial. He cannot choose a lawyer to defend himself. So when society labels you as an addict, removing their human rights are ok? He is worth 50 million, now the shady guardian is in charge of. I am not comparing Britney and Bam. I am just saying they use the same tactics to use his kid as a pawn. They lied to the police that Bam assaulted someone, and the footage shows no evidence of it. They lied and set him up. His guardian Lima Jevremovic is an expert in putting people in conservatorships. It's her business. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 4/24/2022 at 12:03 PM, Yok1 said:

Bam's constitutional rights are taken away without any trial. He cannot choose a lawyer to defend himself. So when society labels you as an addict, removing their human rights are ok? He is worth 50 million, now the shady guardian is in charge of. I am not comparing Britney and Bam. I am just saying they use the same tactics to use his kid as a pawn. They lied to the police that Bam assaulted someone, and the footage shows no evidence of it. They lied and set him up. His guardian Lima Jevremovic is an expert in putting people in conservatorships. It's her business. 

Bam, Wendy, Nichelle Nichols. They all need to be free.

God I hope Rosengart & Britney set a precedence with the looming trial on all the corruption that goes on with conservatorships. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block