Is Born This Way REALLY problematic?

I think this line of thought is wrong, but it probably comes from the fact that now being gay is becoming more acceptable. In the old days, being gay was more of a thing for us “old school gays” who didn’t choose anything at all, and had no choice but to live our gay truth. So maybe these more “fluid” people are out now and identifying as LGBTQ. Though I know I didn’t chose anything at all, and Born this Way fits perfectly for my truth. Is being gay just a learned “personality trait”? I don’t think so, since brothers who were raised on the same family are usually not both gay. Still, I can’t say that it is impossible for some people to choose, in some ways. At least that is what the pride article seems to be saying

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block