Britfan505 is online! LEAK SOMETHING KING!!!!

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

It’s weird to think there will be a day that the last Britney leak ever gets posted to the internet. We know there is material for centuries, but the day the last thing leaks will come regardless. 

i have a strange feeling there are a lot of people who have like Britney songs that we don’t even know exists and they just keep it between themselves on cd’s 

8 hours ago, halfdressed said:

It’s weird to think there will be a day that the last Britney leak ever gets posted to the internet. We know there is material for centuries, but the day the last thing leaks will come regardless. 

And it’ll be sooner rather than later a bunch of her early catalog demos won’t ever leave her label and I doubt she’ll ever buy them out there’s a few stuff still with fans that probably will eventually leak but we had that many leaks in the past that they’ve pretty much run dry unless we get super lucky and someone like britfan505 seemingly an inside person leaks stuff 

On 4/12/2022 at 10:15 PM, studlygeorge said:

Please leak Take the Bait, Whiplash, I Came to Dance, the 18 minute Make Me video, the supposedly terrible Dem Chicks Be Like, the tracks she recorded with Disclosure, and ofc Rebellion (hey doesn’t hurt to try :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:)

Britney recorded songs with/for Disclosure??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block