Nominate an Exhaler to join our Moderator team

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep this topic positive and on topic or it will be locked. Thank you.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it pays by letting you deal with trolls every day, with comments from Exhalers calling you out for "censoring" them or being "Team Con", you also get the privilege to keep the forum organized among the countless duplicate and useless threads that users create every hour, and with private messages of people that know very well they did wrong but keep trying to convince you otherwise so you remove their warning points :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Sounds like such a great time! :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Haha 1

I just hope it’s not that absolute monstrosity @GODNA IS A QUEEN. Absolute psychopath who spends their day writing L053R on people’s profile comments :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: like we are 12 years old. I’m worried I’m too old for this forum I swear 

Get this deranged C   U    N     T on the pills. Who bullied them in school this bad for them to be so angry. No doubt an absolute waste of oxygen sitting at home relying on a britney forum to make themselves feel loved. It’s always the same kind of people

Also thank you to the mods who do absolutely zero on here :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: No wonder Jordan had to turn this hell hole into a site about other celebs because it’s failing badly with the idiots who run it. The same people who preach about abuse and not having freedom of speech meanwhile they continue to mute what people say because it doesn’t fit their narrative. @Slayerbeing the absolute worst offender. Absolute dumb idiots thinking Sam isn’t after every penny of Britney’s money but they are so stupid to open their tiny minds and accept that he’s a leach and she has the most horrible taste in men which got her into this mess in the beginning 

Peace out :flop_britney_candies:

6 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I just hope it’s not that absolute monstrosity @GODNA IS A QUEEN. Absolute psychopath who spends their day writing L053R on people’s profile comments :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: like we are 12 years old. I’m worried I’m too old for this forum I swear 

Get this deranged C   U    N     T on the pills. Who bullied them in school this bad for them to be so angry. No doubt an absolute waste of oxygen sitting at home relying on a britney forum to make themselves feel loved. It’s always the same kind of people

Also thank you to the mods who do absolutely zero on here :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: No wonder Jordan had to turn this hell hole into a site about other celebs because it’s failing badly with the idiots who run it. The same people who preach about abuse and not having freedom of speech meanwhile they continue to mute what people say because it doesn’t fit their narrative. @Slayerbeing the absolute worst offender. Absolute dumb idiots thinking Sam isn’t after every penny of Britney’s money but they are so stupid to open their tiny minds and accept that he’s a leach and she has the most horrible taste in men which got her into this mess in the beginning 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:@Daredevil @SlayOut such fun

• Haha 4
19 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

It’s not that serious :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
47 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Enjoy your ban! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2