We Need the circus Copenhagen show in full (proof it was fully recorded)

13 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I'm 70% her official website confirmed a performance, before suddenly removing the post

Yeah, I wonder why they suddenly scrapped the performance plan.

23 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Yasssssss get it and upscale like you incredible Yahoo video! 

Just imagine the slayage:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

Maybe we’ll get something one day.. such a great production gone to waste. The first spice girls reunion tour took so many years to finally leak, I believe a dancer did that but I can’t remember

Yes you’re right about that it was a grail when it leaked but I mean we don’t even

have full BOMT tour screen footage so :orangu_orangutan_ape:

1 hour ago, samwoods321 said:

Although filmed, doesn't it depend on a copy 

What do you mean? 

49 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

Wasn't something like copyright issues with the 360 degrees screen? 

yes that was in regards to an actual dvd recording the footage in the Yahoo! clip and the commercial are what is known as IMAGs which are what audience members see on screens, an example is during VMA performances such as Britney you see on faraway shots the screens are still closeup of her performing :) 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Do the leakers actually want money from it, or just the clout from 'owning but never releasing' the footage? :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

It depends they don’t usually sell certain stuff if it’s going to be leaked they usually only sell to a small group that they trust will vault it and sometimes they sell to people that leak it but then it creates issues and they don’t sell anything for a long period out of fear of further leaks 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.