Britney’s former dancer Willie Gomez responds to Britney saying her dancers never invited her to things: your team never allowed you to be part of anything with us

2 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Therapy doesn't help anyone is a pretty blanket and stupid statement don't you think? You are the one making assumptions here, not once did I downplay her trauma... But to suggest she hasn't been mentally damaged by everything (which she has admitted) alongside her rambling posts and now attacks on anyone close to her do suggest she needs to see someone to help her process everything. Her feelings around therapy are totally understandable given what she's endured, but it appears  she's created a negative association with the conservatorship and therapy (again totally understandable) but she needs to talk to SOMEONE about the way she feels. The fact she's attacking anyone and sometimes wishing violence on her family shows she is deeply hurt and needing to work through her feelings, and the way she's currently doing this is by lashing out and alienating herself, do you think that's healthy and good for her in the long term? 

That's my observations. Do not come for me and be rude again pls :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

See we haven't ever seen britney like this maybe around 2007 when she used to lash out on papz? The thing is that I understand and agree with what you are saying, but britney Is emotional and she will be a ride for sometime I do think she's doing therapy though just look at her post with Donatella she's glowing. 

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

Therapy doesn't help anyone is a pretty blanket and stupid statement don't you think? You are the one making assumptions here, not once did I downplay her trauma... But to suggest she hasn't been mentally damaged by everything (which she has admitted) alongside her rambling posts and now attacks on anyone close to her do suggest she needs to see someone to help her process everything. Her feelings around therapy are totally understandable given what she's endured, but it appears  she's created a negative association with the conservatorship and therapy (again totally understandable) but she needs to talk to SOMEONE about the way she feels. The fact she's attacking anyone and sometimes wishing violence on her family shows she is deeply hurt and needing to work through her feelings, and the way she's currently doing this is by lashing out and alienating herself, do you think that's healthy and good for her in the long term? 

That's my observations. Do not come for me and be rude again pls :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Choke on a foot

• Love 1
On 3/25/2022 at 5:20 AM, Mayenaise said:

Just saw this and things are starting to make sense now... She's lashing out at anyone and everyone. She has misplaced anger and she's directing it at the wrong people. 

The fact she's so "anti" therapy now and has all these thoughts is not a good sign... She needs to see someone for her mental health, before she spirals and ends up alienating herself from everyone who loves and supports her.

How is this misplaced anger when she’s calling out the hypocrisy of these people? If they knew what was going on why couldn’t they help her? If they knew she was lonely why couldn’t they intervene? It was only cool when she paid for dinners for them and other perks but stayed silent when she needed real people by her side. Unfortunately they were fake and Britney is rightfully calling them out. Now they are all coming out of the woodwork with their “fake support.” If they really supported her they would’ve done something. It’s easy to show support via social media from a far. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Sorry i like D's and spread cheeks on my mouth. And ur post was so pointless i didnt bother reading it. Just replied and went about making my coin at work. Bye H.ooker:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

You didn't bother reading it but here we are 3 replies in.... talk about pointless... 

Yes enjoy your minimum wage, there's a spill on aisle 4 :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

At what point do we admit that Britney actually needs some type of mental health services?! I love her but some of things she posts and says are not the things an individual who is mentally sound would say and do. I honestly wish she would get off of social media and focus on her mental health and her children. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, MamboDoesItBetter said:

How is this misplaced anger when she’s calling out the hypocrisy of these people? If they knew what was going on why couldn’t they help her? If they knew she was lonely why couldn’t they intervene? It was only cool when she paid for dinners for them and other perks but stayed silent when she needed real people by her side. Unfortunately they were fake and Britney is rightfully calling them out. Now they are all coming out of the woodwork with their “fake support.” If they really supported her they would’ve done something. It’s easy to show support via social media from a far. 

So why didn’t her boyfriend?! Her dancers were not in an intimate relationship with her, they were her employees who were technically Jamie’s. Willie has always been supportive of Britney and she’s basically insinuating he hasn’t meanwhile the man she’s been screwing for the last five years didn’t do anything either yet she mentions nothing about him.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Lex993 said:

At what point do we admit that Britney actually needs some type of mental health services?! I love her but some of things she posts and says are not the things an individual who is mentally sound would say and do. I honestly wish she would get off of social media and focus on her mental health and her children. 

I think most fans know this though, Britney does need help and love her way to heal and I do understand Sam suspicions but Britney herself said she couldn't even meet Sam if she didn't do work there could a lot of things inside which we will come to know sooner or later. 

Now coming onto dancers, Willie for ex worked with her for whole conservatorship era POM is years back and after Britney is being free POM dancers haven't spoken while one on Circus did on her IG. We don't know everything but think both ways and everyone put sweet comments when Britney posted this so the thing is that nobody was even offended. 

4 hours ago, Lex993 said:

At what point do we admit that Britney actually needs some type of mental health services?!

Knowing what we know of the conservatorship, we all know this. What we don't know is what she's doing. What I want to know is why do we have people saying this as if they know she doesn't or isn't? What if, a part of her care is to openly vent how she feels best when she wants?

I honestly wish she would get off of social media

And that's really all you want. It's too real for you to see, it's not nicely curated and polished. It's messy. Therapy can be messy. It will be messy in this instance because it's thirteen years of broken trust from family and, to her, friends. Thirteen years of systematic and psychological isolation, and weaponized therapy and therapeutic medicine in an attempt to keep her numb and docile.

• Like 1

So why didn’t her boyfriend?! Her dancers were not in an intimate relationship with her, they were her employees who were technically Jamie’s. Willie has always been supportive of Britney and she’s basically insinuating he hasn’t meanwhile the man she’s been screwing for the last five years didn’t do anything either yet she mentions nothing about him.

Her boyfriend is there with her, probably going through all legal talk with Rosengart and his team. The problem is the people outside her current circle who saw her being abused, took the money and left her life

"It isn’t weakness, It’s a sign of absolute strength, people should only be inspired by this, at least I am  #stronger "  :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Dumb, egocentric liar. 

21 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Her boyfriend is there with her, probably going through all legal talk with Rosengart and his team. The problem is the people outside her current circle who saw her being abused, took the money and left her life

Ok so what did Sam do from 2016-2020. What did he do when she was locked up for a month?! He could’ve just as easily mentioned or tried to get a lawyer to figure how to help her. He didn’t do say anything until after her fans starting talking.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, DonMegaX said:

Knowing what we know of the conservatorship, we all know this. What we don't know is what she's doing. What I want to know is why do we have people saying this as if they know she doesn't or isn't? What if, a part of her care is to openly vent how she feels best when she wants?

And that's really all you want. It's too real for you to see, it's not nicely curated and polished. It's messy. Therapy can be messy. It will be messy in this instance because it's thirteen years of broken trust from family and, to her, friends. Thirteen years of systematic and psychological isolation, and weaponized therapy and therapeutic medicine in an attempt to keep her numb and docile.

You’re right we don’t know what she’s doing currently but I highly doubt it’s seeking appropriate mental health services. What mental health professional is saying post naked pictures and continue to publicly lambast everyone in your circle on social media?! 

And once again what did Sam do from 2016-2020 to speak on what she was going through? It’s just like the thing with Xtina, but we’ve reached a point in which she needs to get off social media and focus on what’s important.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

What mental health professional is saying post naked pictures and continue to publicly lambast everyone in your circle on social media?! 

Yeah, you're not at all familiar with venting. And the pictures aren't an issue in any way.

Just stop following her if her choices upset you this much. Because you're basically saying you don't trust her and the decisions she's making.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Why? Because she posted on Instagram? It's not her fault you're not used to raw Britney because she was never publically allowed to show it.

If you went through 13 years of gaslighting, and abuse from individuals who were supposed to always love you, with no privacy from the world or stable inner circle, you would be angry too. Britney's anger is justified frankly.

Also, your view is s**ist. An angry woman does not equate to mental illness. She has openly spoke about her depression, and social anxiety but they do not mean her anger means she must be "managed".

The Team Britney had while POM was happening is gone, and she has a new team. If Britney wasn't allowed see people in an uncontrolled environment during the conservatorship and has these opinions, why would she reach out? In turn, the new team wouldn't have known to tell her and we don't know the ins and outs of the NDAs. I mean, we still don't know if she watched the documentaries.

Britney went through trauma, just because its not digestible for instagram doesn't mean she's "ill".

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.