Breaking: Sandra Bullock Announces Hiatus

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Strange she was literally on all the popular talk shows last week with Channing Tatum and didn't even hint or mention the hiatus.  She even had her face gyrated on by him :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot::

Maybe doing so much press is tiring?  I dunno.

They are making sure this new film is a hit. We haven't had good comedies like this in a long time and it's so refreshing from,the political agendas they try to throw on you. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

They are making sure this new film is a hit. We haven't had good comedies like this in a long time and it's so refreshing from,the political agendas they try to throw on you. 

I LOVED her movie The Proposal, so I'm sure this movie will be good too.  They have great chemistry and they're both hilarious, so even if the writing sucks they'll make it enjoyable at least lol.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.