Britney: "I want justice and won't stop until something is done to those who harmed me ... and YES I was harmed"

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

We can only speculate. It seems random to us but it's definitely a message to her abusers. Yes, Lou and her husband along with Jamie got baptized in Israel 2017. 

"Admit that, while you were Conservator of the Estate, you took an overseas trip to be baptized with Lou Taylor and charged the Estate of Britney Spears for that trip." 

Hide contents

38fbbde5-875d-4cde-9a4f-83d8fba1a65f.jpg

Bzen9uQ.jpeg

wrw2WWz.jpeg

I never saw these other pictures... does Jamie know how to actually smile? He looks wasted in these pics, but I feel like that's just his face

• Like 1
9 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

This book is going to be off the hook! I know some of y'all are averse to reading, but the Exhale Book Club is coming boo boo's. 

There was a lot of resilience in her last post and a lot of growth in how she's looking at her situation. Say what you want about her, but she has been putting in some deep thoughts in. I love that she is not allowing herself to be intimidated anymore and is standing up for herself. 

Keep going, Queen. Goblin, Lou Taylor and your freeloading family may try to rebrand and gaslight their way out of this, but we'll be here when you're ready to expose those heauxs in your alleged impending book :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Yesssss come through Book Club. I cannot wait. 

12 hours ago, Leodance said:

I just read on facebook a rumor, that some woman says that a name with Britney Jean Spears bought a ticket in one way to Australia...the queen is gonna live there maybe :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

That would be so refreshing. Far away from all the monsters. 

20 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

So Britney is feeling what many of us have been asking : "that's it??? Where is the  retribution?" (Ahem...)

Many of us? I don't think so. 

19 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

So, where is Justice for Britney? It really does feel like everyone is getting away with it and living their lives care free. Yeah things take time yadayadayada, but Matthew seems to be moving really slow lately. 

19 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

I can’t say for sure but the court only rules on what’s presented to them, no? If he hasn’t filed anything re: Lou, Ednan, BlackBox, etc than not much is going to happen. Has he filed any papers to make Lou/Jamie sit for depositions? 

"Lawyer"  Scam Income allegedly deemed Britney incompetent after a 15-minute meeting with her, dishonorable judge Reva Goetz put Britney in a conservatorship after a 10-minute hearing. Things can definitely happen faster so I'm not really buying this "it takes time" bs. Meanwhile, Britney has to wait 6 months to find out if the judge will allow Rosengart to depose Lou. Not to mention they have already been going back and forth with those stupid depositions for months now. 

So yes, we can tell that Rosengod loves the current pace of the "investigation". 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.