Britney: This is the day I realized my mom should have scared my dad in life

9 minutes ago, merci12 said:

imagine her book is written the same way as her IG posts  :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

I know you are probably joking, but I would absolutely love if it was.

I been getting into celebrity memoirs lately, and I love the ones who tell their story in a funny or unique way. Even during the depressing times.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I can’t believe a lot y’all don’t get it, where have y’all been? 

Throughout this conservatorship her dad has been in charge & it seem like Lynne never had the back bone to step in! H.e.L.L even before it started Lynne should have took charge knowing she’s the parent that had really been in Britney life, but she didn’t do anything she stayed passive & look where that got her 

Very much a "Dad's the Head of Household, but Mom is actually in charge" vibe, and also what I grew up with. That's my interpretation.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Li07 said:

I know you are probably joking, but I would absolutely love if it was.

I been getting into celebrity memoirs lately, and I love the ones who tell their story in a funny or unique way. Even during the depressing times.

Nah that would not be good at all… a tell-all of this sort of magnitude needs a sense of professionalism, not what you see on an IG caption. Thank goodness your opinion is the minority.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Persona said:

But as a mother, she failed. 

This isn’t it. It’s more of a grey area here. Remember that it was ultimately Lynne and her determination/vision that brought us the superstar we know and love today. Unfortunately, realities become distorted and manipulators come into the picture — in this case, as a result of fame, power and money — but to say she failed as a mother isn’t the right term to use or say.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I can’t believe a lot y’all don’t get it, where have y’all been? 

Throughout this conservatorship her dad has been in charge & it seem like Lynne never had the back bone to step in! H.e.L.L even before it started Lynne should have took charge knowing she’s the parent that had really been in Britney life, but she didn’t do anything she stayed passive & look where that got her 

Lynn was paid off too by Jamie with her fee lifestyle in that Louisiana mansion. 

• Like 1

She’s saying Lynne SHOULD have been a Mama Bear…protective of her children…but she failed because she didn’t want to be seen as “scary” to other people, so that those people would see her as “SWEET”… and that Lynne didn’t even try to act like a protective mother.  She also is saying that whatever child wrote this knows what’s up - a mother SHOULD scare the father of her children in the event her children are in danger at his hands.

Britney seems to write a lot of posts in ways that maybe would only make sense to her family and I think that’s why some of them seem kinda mysterious.  Other posts are pretty straightforward and easy to understand.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

So this was actually a old assignment of Britney’s like these are her answers? 

I thought so too, that would be iconic - but I think it’s more of a random internet image because in the end she says that it was written by a kid; like a random kid.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Persona said:

Lynne was Jamie's victim too. In that sense, I have sympathy for her. But as a mother, she failed. 

Lynne made her own choices. She chose to either keep going back or to keep him around… all while standing by and saying absolutely nothing about what was happening with her daughter. I feel absolutely no sympathy for her. She’s a selfish leech. The end.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

This isn’t it. It’s more of a grey area here. Remember that it was ultimately Lynne and her determination/vision that brought us the superstar we know and love today. Unfortunately, realities become distorted — in this case, as a result of fame, power and money — but to say she failed as a mother isn’t the right term to use or say.

A person can do some things right and still be a failure as a parent. We need to remember… even Britney called her out… said Jamie wasn’t so smart to come up with that… Read some of the books. Lynne admitted Jamie the drunk was never around and she threw herself into trying to promote Britney’s career- show herself as the good mom. 

Took a house from Britney under the premise she would divorce Jamie, kept him around and subsequently let him and the entire family steal from Brit and abuse her. Absolutely a failure as a mother. And she failed Jamie Lynn too. Smh

• Love 1
  • Like 7
47 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Do people really change tho? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Yeah they change the tactics they use to cover up what's really in there hearts. Once her daughter got success and suddenly Lynn and Jamie Lynn were given opportunities because of Britney. They dropped the charade. 

I always thought it was weird that Lynn let Britney go to Sweden as a teen with just a "family friend". 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.