Remembering "Hands" - a song for Orlando victims that Britney opened

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, LostAvenger said:

True, a forgotten song her voice in the beginning :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I love how with all the powerhouse vocals included into the song, it is Britney's and Selena's that stick out the most. Just proof that you don't need to scream like Christina or Beyonce to actually be a good vocalist. If anything, softer vocals fit songs like these much better.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

I love how with all the powerhouse vocals included into the song, it is Britney's and Selena's that stick out the most. Just proof that you don't need to scream like Christina or Beyonce to actually be a good vocalist. If anything, softer vocals fit songs like these much better.

I absolutely agree, at 2:48 if I remember correctly britney does her high notes! She really needs to pull out a ballad album next! Selena and Britney shines the most here. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, LostAvenger said:

I absolutely agree, at 2:48 if I remember correctly britney does her high notes! She really needs to pull out a ballad album next! Selena and Britney shines the most here. 

A ballad EP should be fine. I have to agree I'm not a huge fan of balladney, not because she sucks at it, she's an amazing ballad singer, I just don't feel them for some reason as I'm totally used to her giving us empowering bops :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Super Mods
21 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Wow you can even turn a thread like this to throw shade at Christina an B, uncalled for. They don’t scream they sing their hearts out, you might not care for powerful singers but you know you can give Britney a complement without throwing shade to amazing vocalists like Christina at the same time.

You took it the wrong way. I didn't mean to shade them, I even called them powerhouse vocals lol. Yes, Christina tends to scream and so does Beyonce, doesn't mean its bad screaming, they are talented. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Wow you can even turn a thread like this to throw shade at Christina an B, uncalled for. They don’t scream they sing their hearts out, you might not care for powerful singers but you know you can give Britney a complement without throwing shade to amazing vocalists like Christina at the same time.

Please stop :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block