Britney: may the birthday celebrations begin for my wonderful fiancé, Sam shares steamy video

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful. Trolling and purposely inciting hate will not be tolerated.

4 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Omg he’s a Pisces:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: Pisces men are the most emotional and spiritual men of the zodiac. Empathetic and good intentions are some of the good traits of Pisces men. They will be your biggest supporter in a relationship, they can dump you in a heartbeat but they will never cheat on you. Their worst trait is they are overly sensitive and needs constant reassurance from partner and can have a temper. 

They are also the sign ranked least likely to be a narcissist.

I know it’s just astrology but even if he embodies some of these positive qualities, that makes me so happy for Britney to have a man like that. 

Bye asf I HATE Pisces Men especially Gay pisces men they’re so evil and mean and stuck up UGH-at least from my terrible experiences with multiple Pisces men.   but Honestly from what I’ve seen of Sam he is nothing of the sort he honestly gives me way more Taurus vibes idk he also kinda gives me h1mbo vibes lol 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.