This Day in Exhale: SlayOut Reaches 10,000 Unique Posts!

SlayOut

• Content Curators

(Think of  Beyoncé's speaking voice)

Look at you slayout, withstanding the test of time :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:an icon, a true legend like not many others from past time. I'm proud of you! Keep serving that hot tea and that cold shade we all know and respect you for. You are one of the greatest.

Now let's celebrate. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Your posts are unique, a good read and are here to stay. I nominate you to be the next recipient of MTV Michael Jackson Post Vanguard award:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Omg! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I join a league of legendary recipients! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I’m honored by your nomination! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

59 minutes ago, Midnight said:

(Think of  Beyoncé's speaking voice)

Look at you slayout, withstanding the test of time :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:an icon, a true legend like not many others from past time. I'm proud of you! Keep serving that hot tea and that cold shade we all know and respect you for. You are one of the greatest.

Now let's celebrate. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Not this role play soothing my soul! :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: This means so much from the Beyoncé of Exhale and Beyoncé herself! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

So much to celebrate! Cheers to you boo! :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

DRAG HA spacer.png

OT: Congratulations, bestie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Your posts are so good and it is what one of the most definitive Exhalers of the past and current year deserves :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 

10,000 posts really just flew by! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I’m sure a nice chunk were rightfully dedicated to engaging with a legend like you! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I am thrilled to be here with you in New York Exhale on SUCH a special night. And it's even more special because it just so happens to be someone special's birthday 10,000 post. 

This is someone who has inspired me and just about everybody in this room forum and the world

I consider him to be the Artist Poster of the Millenium. A true innovator who pioneered the art of music video posting, broke down countless barriers, and sold more records that any other Artist received rightfully earned reputation along the way. 

So, happy birthday congratulations, my friend, @SlayOut

tumblr-nz43py-XTNs1r608gvo1-540.gif 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Omg! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I join a league of legendary recipients! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I’m honored by your nomination! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

You deserve your place there and your posts seriously add a big value to the conservation, I always look forward to them. You're a Tristar true star:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

And not me just now realising, posts prior 2016 were deleted and thus not counted in the post count:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: 

Disney, nominate me for the Flop conclusion of the year:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

You deserve your place there and your posts seriously add a big value to the conservation, I always look forward to them. You're a Tristar true star:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

And not me just now realising, posts prior 2016 were deleted and thus not counted in the post count:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: 

Disney, nominate me for the Flop conclusion of the year:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Not TriStar! :dead_falling_wig_dying:

And I feel like post counts were unaffected, but the availability of those posts have been affected! :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I don’t think my post count changed when posts prior to 2016 were hidden/deleted or whatever.

I un-nominate your conclusion as flop of the year! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block