Madonna shares Bathroom Selfies, Shares Biopic Info + New Remix Album Coming With Katy Perry feature!

At this point, it is very clear the Queen of Pop loves to take pictures in the Bathroom. We stan. The bathroom is not just a place to use the facilities but some use it as a breakroom or when they need to powder their face/freshen up so it's not that far fetched our Queen does the same thing :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

mad sleeping beauty GIF

Madonna has been busy with her upcoming self directed biopic currently untitled. The biopic should hit theaters by 2024. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

She also has a Remix LP coming with a feature from Katy Perry! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Not sure that a remix album is a good idea since even someone like Dua who's been extremely popular in recent years released a flop remix album. And putting Katy on a remix is basically asking for trouble; The Bubbling Under chart ain't ready. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Why wouldn’t be a good idea? Shut up and let’s normalize artists being ok with themselves even tho they aren’t at the heights of their peak. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Do you think Madonna gives a flying **** about the charts? Why would we care about them when our idol didn’t sing a hit since 88273636th year ago… :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 5
  • Like 3

For people dissing Madonna and remix album, for an entire decade until Michael Jackson released his own remix album in 1997, she had the top selling remix album with 5 Million sold..

She still has the top seller female album in remix albums.

So sit down, let her celebrate her 40th anniversary in the industry.

Besides it's not like any of the new people have that drive to still do a decade long career, I rarely see the passion today, only the veterans who have nothing to prove actually still love making Music. Cos it's their passion. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

For people dissing Madonna and remix album, for an entire decade until Michael Jackson released his own remix album in 1997, she had the top selling remix album with 5 Million sold..

She still has the top seller female album in remix albums.

So sit down, let her celebrate her 40th anniversary in the industry.

Besides it's not like any of the new people have that drive to still do a decade long career, I rarely see the passion today, only the veterans who have nothing to prove actually still love making Music. Cos it's their passion. 

I totally agree bestie! 

If all you care is the charts, that really doesn't make you a Music fan..

Before the internet.. I could have given a damn, charts only determine what's hot and trendy. 

The charts change faster.

So trends change when the audience does..

But I know one thing, iconic songs stand the test of time. 

Half of these today's kids, or music stans don't have a frozen, a take a bow, a vogue or even a like a prayer song that's such an arena sing a long type anthem..

That's where you know some of us truly did witness actually great icons. Even if the pope or the catholic church felt like they were personally attacked. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Oh wow she's doing a remix album, idk that!
Its cool that she's gonna have her old music remixed.

I'd love to see her remix her 80s hits like Into The Groove and Like A Virgin.

I cant wait til it releases it and it might actually do better than her last few albums

especially cause of 80s nostalgia.

And I cant wait to hear her song with Katy Perry, it'll probably be very awesome

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.