Britney stans Chocolate fudge

KrisJ

30 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Yeah I wouldn’t mind if she deleted this one, not a good look:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

People are writing “poopney” in the comments :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Someone commented scatney, if she sees it :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: 

Like I really want her to do what she feels and wants, but this just doesn't look good for the eyes, at least just remove it from profile and leave it in reels. 

Watch her not delete this one :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

she's always been a goof, and from what she's been writing to us, she's completely self-aware. for the ppl *****ing, it's because you're judgmental and you're buying into the whole mentally unstable image that her family been trying to sell. if she were never in conservatorship, you wouldn't have said anything because it's aligned with her personality. Doja Cat posts random things sometimes, it's no biggie. lots of ppl post random things sometimes. Britney's unfiltered and I love it, every post is a diary entry to us, be grateful and stop judging.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.