Mark Wahlberg drives Tom Holland back to his hotel with (s** toy?)

Body ache

Mark has found Jesus and made a big 180 in his life (after being homophobic, racist, illegal activity, and hate crimes), so you KNOW he was fuming inside as Tom was saying this. I kinda feel bad for Tom because he is young and it is a funny story but Mark is so rigid now, that he can't take a joke. His energy shifted after that, but he knows he has to sell this film so he kept going.

Psss I love that the interview lady s3xualizes Mark, just like men would do to a woman (Scarlett Johansson, Gal Gadot, Megan Fox ect) :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Mark has found Jesus and made a big 180 in his life (after being homophobic, racist, illegal activity, and hate crimes), so you KNOW he was fuming inside as Tom was saying this. I kinda feel bad for Tom because he is young and it is a funny story but Mark is so rigid now, that he can't take a joke. His energy shifted after that, but he knows he has to sell this film so he kept going.

Psss I love that the interview lady s3xualizes Mark, just like men would do to a woman (Scarlett Johansson, Gal Gadot, Megan Fox ect) :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Stoppp omg u SPILLED WTF :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: I didn’t even think abt how he might be feeling internally omg 

• Haha 3
42 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

How was it offensive though?

40 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

OMG really? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

That's weird. It was not offensive to me. I love Tom shirtless :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

28 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

They do know this is a Gay led forum right hahaha

How many times do we have women in there underwear or naked expect for hands covering there body....but thats ok?

I have no idea how it was offensive. I wanted to ask Jordan why it deemed offensive but i dont want to cause trouble. I mean he makes thirst trap threads and people post the things theyd do to those men, i dont get why my fantasizing about Mark n Tom is wrong? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I have no idea how it was offensive. I wanted to ask Jordan why it deemed offensive but i dont want to cause trouble. I mean he makes thirst trap threads and people post the things theyd do to those men, i dont get why my fantasizing about Mark n Tom is wrong? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

We love you sis :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Stop posting explicit images :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block