Britney apologized to Alexa Nikolas

1 hour ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

WHY PEOPLE HERE ON EXHALE DOES NOT ALLOW A DIFFERENT OPINION? WHY WE CAN'T DISAGREE WITH BRITNEY POSTING/DELETE SPREE ON INSTAGRAM? I'M NOT DEFENDING JAMYE  LYNN OR HER FAMILY NOR BRITNEY SHOULD BE SILENCED AT ALL, BUT HER BEHAVIOR ON SOCIAL MEDIA SOMETIMES DOES SOUNDS AN ALARM THAT SOMETHING IS OFF. I'M AWARE SHE WAS ABUSED, DRUGGED  AND ROBBED BUT THAT DOES NOT JUSTIFY SOMETIMES AND I MEAN, SOMETIMES HER ERRATIC BEHAVIOR. WHY DONT SHE HAVE PEOPLE HELPING HER? WASN'T FOR THAT REASON SHE HIRE ROSENGART?

FOR EXHALE FANS: LETS ACCEPT DIFFERENT OPINIONS, ITS OK  NOT TO AGREE WITH OTHERS SINCE WE KEEP RESPECTING EACH OTHER.

Ok listen to me you little s... :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

It's ok to have different opinions and mine right now is that you're being extremely erratic 

Your writing sounds alarming and you haven't been silenced for 13 years 

So what if Britney is being erratic? If you can be, she can be as well! At least she has more reasons for that:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:  

Or maybe you have some traumas too but unfortunately we know nothing about them so you seem pretty crazy to us... 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
45 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Ok listen to me you little s... :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

It's ok to have different opinions and mine right now is that you're being extremely erratic 

Your writing sounds alarming and you haven't been silenced for 13 years 

So what if Britney is being erratic? If you can be, she can be as well! At least she has more reasons for that:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:  

Or maybe you have some traumas too but unfortunately we know nothing about them so you seem pretty crazy to us... 

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

6 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Gosh, that Britney JL mess got tired, it looks like a high school childish feud. Britney needs to grow up.

excuse you, but Britney's suffered trauma from jamie lynn's bullying and lying and you have the nerve to tell her to grow up? it's actually pretty immature of JL to make up stories about Britney or even if it did happen, what's the point in repeating it? To remind Britney of traumatic breakdown? don't you realize why she did that? bc she knew it was traumatic for Britney and it would trigger a rant/response.

and for what it's worth I still have feelings of hate and embarrasment from my childhood bullies and i'm 31!! They use to call me stupid bc I sucked at math and always needed extra tutoring from the teacher in the mornings before school began. So for Alexa to have all the feelings inside of her for so many years, it obviously effected her.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Chloe321 said:

Why did it take so long for britney to apologize? Alexa's story has been out for a while. Making anyone let alone a 12 year old vomit because she's so scared and traumatized is disgusting behavior.  

firstly, whhhhyy is there so many spaces under your statement?:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

secondly, it's only been about 3 months since Britney has been freed from her hellscape, I'm impressed the apology came this quickly. It's Britney B/tch and she's not leaving any stone unturned. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 4
13 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

WHY PEOPLE HERE ON EXHALE DOES NOT ALLOW A DIFFERENT OPINION? WHY WE CAN'T DISAGREE WITH BRITNEY POSTING/DELETE SPREE ON INSTAGRAM? I'M NOT DEFENDING JAMYE  LYNN OR HER FAMILY NOR BRITNEY SHOULD BE SILENCED AT ALL, BUT HER BEHAVIOR ON SOCIAL MEDIA SOMETIMES DOES SOUNDS AN ALARM THAT SOMETHING IS OFF. I'M AWARE SHE WAS ABUSED, DRUGGED  AND ROBBED BUT THAT DOES NOT JUSTIFY SOMETIMES AND I MEAN, SOMETIMES HER ERRATIC BEHAVIOR. WHY DONT SHE HAVE PEOPLE HELPING HER? WASN'T FOR THAT REASON SHE HIRE ROSENGART?

FOR EXHALE FANS: LETS ACCEPT DIFFERENT OPINIONS, ITS OK  NOT TO AGREE WITH OTHERS SINCE WE KEEP RESPECTING EACH OTHER.

Are you ok? 

Britney Spears What GIF

• Like 1
On 1/31/2022 at 7:21 PM, G-unit said:

Back when Alexa was on Zoey 101, (as we all know) JL accused her of bullying her.  She went to Britney and told her Alexa was bullying her.  Britney went to set and had an assistant get Alexa from her trailer to bring her to JL’s trailer.  They lied and told Alexa and her mom (who was with her) that Alexa was needed in hair and makeup…so her mom told her she could go ahead and go.

He instead took her to JL’s trailer where she found JL and Britney waiting for her.  When she walked in, JL IMMEDIATELY ran to a back room of the trailer and shut herself inside a room.  Britney yelled at Alexa and told her she would make sure Alexa never worked again because she was bullying JL.  Alexa got physically sick while Britney was yelling at her and said she actually threw up and Britney was visibly disgusted with her.

so yeah obviously the girl has a right to be traumatized by that.  Britney handled it very poorly (she should have spoken to Alexa’s mother and let Alexa tell her side of the story before immediately believing Judas), but Britney was very protective over JL, probably because she knew the industry can destroy people’s psyche.

anyway, Britney has grown and matured.  It always infuriated me that Britney yelled at this girl when she was a young kid…but we are all human and we all make mistakes.  It makes my heart happy that she apologized to her.

On 1/31/2022 at 7:21 PM, G-unit said:

Back when Alexa was on Zoey 101, (as we all know) JL accused her of bullying her.  She went to Britney and told her Alexa was bullying her.  Britney went to set and had an assistant get Alexa from her trailer to bring her to JL’s trailer.  They lied and told Alexa and her mom (who was with her) that Alexa was needed in hair and makeup…so her mom told her she could go ahead and go.

He instead took her to JL’s trailer where she found JL and Britney waiting for her.  When she walked in, JL IMMEDIATELY ran to a back room of the trailer and shut herself inside a room.  Britney yelled at Alexa and told her she would make sure Alexa never worked again because she was bullying JL.  Alexa got physically sick while Britney was yelling at her and said she actually threw up and Britney was visibly disgusted with her.

so yeah obviously the girl has a right to be traumatized by that.  Britney handled it very poorly (she should have spoken to Alexa’s mother and let Alexa tell her side of the story before immediately believing Judas), but Britney was very protective over JL, probably because she knew the industry can destroy people’s psyche.

anyway, Britney has grown and matured.  It always infuriated me that Britney yelled at this girl when she was a young kid…but we are all human and we all make mistakes.  It makes my heart happy that she apologized to her.

It's also important to mention that Alexa was a Britney fan at the time. That makes it a lot more traumatizing, I can totally feel her pain. I was obsessed with Britney when I was 12 if she had yelled at me I would've been crushed and would never get over it. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.