Gene Simmons: Britney’s parents shouldn’t have a say.

I think one good think that has come from all of this is that I didn’t think the GP could be so mature and accept fault and grow.

The whole conservatorship situation has made our society remember some basics of human decency and it’s very nice to see the whole media and everyone’s opinion being “right”, literally everyone saw through it all; the lies, the manipulation, none of it is working anymore.

Britney has brought a lot of change to the business; she is a great human being, and I don’t think she realizes it. Not to mention how strong she is.

I hope that she feels that people care and love her and that they are sorry for what happened and that we all are sorry for feeding the conservatorship for so long.

I am glad to see that finally people are understanding her and defending her; I hope she finds all the happiness in the world.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block