Lou Taylor posts some very hypocritical quotes

Yesterday was MLK day and Loucifer posted three quotes that can be applied to Britney's situation, Jail Lynn and herself.

For those who can't see the pictures, the three quotes are as follows:
"In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." 

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. "

"Let no man pull you low enough to hate him."

3fW812C_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

3CsERVB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

qn04gXA.jpeg

do you guys not understand that the this whole system was put in place by “saviors” these people really and honestly think they are doing the right thing.

JLW and LT truly believe they are trying to save Britney; same with her father, he really thinks Britney needs his help.

the rest of the people were there for the money but Britney’s family really believed they were helping her.

the are sick, and were all likely abused as well and are now abusing others in return.

they can’t seem to break the cycle.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, leviathan said:

do you guys not understand that the this whole system was put in place by “saviors” these people really and honestly think they are doing the right thing.

JLW and LT truly believe they are trying to save Britney; same with her father, he really thinks Britney needs his help.

the rest of the people were there for the money but Britney’s family really believed they were helping her.

the are sick, and were all likely abused as well and are now abusing others in return.

they can’t seem to break the cycle.

I'm not so sure that LT believed that. She surely believed that her bank account would be "saved".

Her father probably believes that. JLW I assume is divided between the "she needs help" and "oh, look, she's not that perfect after all. It's my time to shine".

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block