Don't give the podcast views!

5 hours ago, dora pora said:

I'm only going to watch/listen to a ripped version. No way am I giving them good numbers.

I also unfollowed them on Spotify.

Tbh they’re one of the biggest podcasts in the world, and they just got a huge deal from Spotify to be an exclusive. So I don’t think the 100 people in exhale will make much of a difference. That’s why they got her to do the interview.

Trust me when Britney goes to do an exclusive interview the ratings will blow this out of the water. I can’t wait for that. 

2 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Tbh they’re one of the biggest podcasts in the world, and they just got a huge deal from Spotify to be an exclusive. So I don’t think the 100 people in exhale will make much of a difference. That’s why they got her to do the interview.

Trust me when Britney goes to do an exclusive interview the ratings will blow this out of the water. I can’t wait for that. 

Apparently they are a lou Taylor entity. 

And it used to be a duo but a huge fall out happened and only one of them is carrying the podcast and lou follows them. 

Didn't watch. Who cares how they phrase their lies... It's a staged spin session. 

Though: 

She was like a mother to you, ensured you were always prettily dressed and cared for. Got it.

THIS is how you repay her... Ok. Karma, work through Maddie please.

Maddie must know dear Ms. Taylor wanted her dead, right?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.