Britney will be doing Oprah (according to Sam Asghari's stylist Maxi)

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

34 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

It makes me lol how Maxi's title changes every time there is a post about him. Make up artist, stylist, friend, hair stylist :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Maxi sort of put Sam on according to past videos, they met at a house party and Maxi set him up with connections. Now Sam feels he either owes Maxi or Maxi is his agent or something. IDK. They are as vague as Sam Lutfi is about his Hollywood role. It's all networking. 

3 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Also in this IG live Maxi said the following:

1. shaded Rosengart (he said that Matt loves the notoriety and FreeBritney movement did all the work for him)

:jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

People who think that justice works in the same way as journalism are soooooo annoying. This includes fans who says things like "rosengart is not working! Look, the nyt published another article!" Guess what? It will take a lot of time until Jamie and everyone involved in the cship pay for their crimes (sadly) but that doesnt mean Rosengart and his team are not working :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill: 

And this comment from Max just proves what I just said, he's trash and an attention seeker. Sam needs to fire him asap.

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Also in this IG live Maxi said the following:

1. shaded Rosengart (he said that Matt loves the notoriety and FreeBritney movement did all the work for him)

2. shaded NYT girls, Samantha and Liz

3. said B needs something like baby-Cship (whatever it means)

4. said that Gaga is a fake *****

5. shaded CrowdSurf, told Sam that they should be fired and Sam agreed with it, because basically they're lazy pieces of ****s

So he's essentially coming for those who done loads for the freebritney movement and even has the audacity to come for her lawyer. 

No. Respect is earned, not given. And he doesn't deserve mine. 

Sam should be cutting ties with him. He seems toxic AF. 

• Like 8
57 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Who is this Billy B everyone keeps talking about? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

her make up artist during x factor. he spent a good portion of last year saying he was in touch with Britney, that she was sending him leaked songs (that you could easily find in YouTube), and even posted a 2015 selfie as proof that they were talking. I think he went to a few rallies as well. 

just plain weird :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 minute ago, thebritmaster said:

I hope this isn’t true. I don’t think Oprah and Britney have good chemistry based on the past interviews. I don’t think Oprah would understand her

I sometimes find that Oprah has a tendency to ask biased questions, you know straight away what her take on something is. I don't care what Oprah thinks when she interviews someone, it's not about her. If Oprah can't reign herself in I'm not super interested tbh. Oprah has a huge legacy and I respect her for that, but sometimes... Oof!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

I hope this isn’t true. I don’t think Oprah and Britney have good chemistry based on the past interviews. I don’t think Oprah would understand her

Same.

imo, Oprah's a venal dishonorable opportunist, ethics and moral principles are unknown to her.

Sam and Liz for the win!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.