Britney's Spotify Numbers - Selfish & Get Back Added

14 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

You could say the same about OOPS for you tube- more than 300 mill less views, how and why? I have no clue. In my head, BOMT and OOPS mvs go hand in hand. If you are watching BOMT, OOPS should pop up next in your head. Both are equal classics

That's what i was thinking as well, makes no sense. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Love 1

If this exact trend continues (and lets hope so, tiktok kids are a force), these songs should finally hit 10 million streams this year:

100%

Love Me Down- 9,730,004

Liar- 9,686,951

Out From Under- 9,587,775

Kill The Lights- 8,879,095

The Hook Up- 9,018,695

Anticipating- 9,015,620

MAYBE

Alien- 8,360,049

Unusual You- 8,165,051

Freakshow- 8,026,301

Toy Soldier- 7,746,882

Maybe but most likely 1st quarter 2023

If I'm dancing- 8,099,941

Cinderella- 7,359,658

What You See (Is What U Get)- 7,233,301

Most likely 2nd quarter 2023

Swimming In The Stars- 8 498 571

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, levxy said:

That's what i was thinking as well, makes no sense. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I like this currently ongoing trend, her you tube stats are finally more than 2 million a day and her spotify streams are increasing every day. It will take years to fill the gap between OOPS and BOMT but her catalog is finally being introduced to younger audiences which shows.

I'm optimistic for the first time.

• Love 1

Let me share TikTok Views of all pre digital artists

Views for some pre digital era artists:

Michael Jackson - 13.8B
Beyoncé - 7.2B
Eminem - 7.2B
Shakira - 5.6B
Britney Spears - 5B
J Lo - 3.1B views
Mariah Carey - 2B
Celine Dion - 1.8B
50 Cent - 1.8B
Coldplay - 1.4B
Madonna - 1.2B
Whitney Houston - 1.2B
Justin Timberlake - 1.1B
Usher - 1B
Backstreet Boys - 938M
Cher - 927.2M
Spice Girls - 664.2M views
t.A.T.u. - 657.2M
Kelly Clarkson - 585.4M
Christina Aguilera - 562.1M
Alicia Keys - 483.5M
Avril Lavigne - 476.5M
NSYNC - 424.6M
Destiny's Child - 398.9M
Gwen Stefani - 360.8M

The P!nk hashtag is messy and only has 78.9M views because of the exclamation point in her name, so I did not include her. But her account has 2.8M followers compared to Britney's 6.5M.

Britney has more views than some digital era artists even, like Miley Cyrus (4.8B) and Katy Perry (4.6B), which is impressive. Songs like ...Baby One More Time, Oops!...I Did It Again, Toxic, Gimme More, Circus, Criminal, Scream & Shout and Work ***** have gone viral multiple times.

We should also note that the #freebritney hashtag has another 2.4B views.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

Let me share TikTok Views of all pre digital artists

Views for some pre digital era artists:

Michael Jackson - 13.8B
Beyoncé - 7.2B
Eminem - 7.2B
Shakira - 5.6B
Britney Spears - 5B
J Lo - 3.1B views
Mariah Carey - 2B
Celine Dion - 1.8B
50 Cent - 1.8B
Coldplay - 1.4B
Madonna - 1.2B
Whitney Houston - 1.2B
Justin Timberlake - 1.1B
Usher - 1B
Backstreet Boys - 938M
Cher - 927.2M
Spice Girls - 664.2M views
t.A.T.u. - 657.2M
Kelly Clarkson - 585.4M
Christina Aguilera - 562.1M
Alicia Keys - 483.5M
Avril Lavigne - 476.5M
NSYNC - 424.6M
Destiny's Child - 398.9M
Gwen Stefani - 360.8M

The P!nk hashtag is messy and only has 78.9M views because of the exclamation point in her name, so I did not include her. But her account has 2.8M followers compared to Britney's 6.5M.

Britney has more views than some digital era artists even, like Miley Cyrus (4.8B) and Katy Perry (4.6B), which is impressive. Songs like ...Baby One More Time, Oops!...I Did It Again, Toxic, Gimme More, Circus, Criminal, Scream & Shout and Work ***** have gone viral multiple times.

We should also note that the #freebritney hashtag has another 2.4B views.

The fact RCA has no clue how to milk this in their favor and set B10 to be bigger than FF singles wise :story::story::story:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, levxy said:

It makes perfect sense, When you play BOMT - Sometimes came on next and then You Drive me crazy analyse and see gradually views decline too.

YouTube works on playlisting and has their own algorithm for what to play next, usually team works on that and in case of Britney we know nothing has happened. 

Oops I did it again views were also deleted a while back, maybe for HD purpose I don't remember exactly. 

1 minute ago, Prachi said:

It makes perfect sense, When you play BOMT - Sometimes came on next and then You Drive me crazy analyse and see gradually views decline too.

YouTube works on playlisting and has their own algorithm for what to play next, usually team works on that and in case of Britney we know nothing has happened. 

Oops I did it again views were also deleted a while back, maybe for HD purpose I don't remember exactly. 

Didn't @PokemonSpears debunk the deleting thing? Or that was for another song?

2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

It's not about RCA actually, she needs to have a team to take care of these things! does she have that? No. 

Theoretically speaking

Is it possible for B10 to have album sales of Circus and singles sales of FF? (Considering the current streams, views etc.)

Or we could be c+cky enough to except something Future Nostalgia- level like? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I don't think oops views were deleted but the rest makes sense 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Theoretically speaking

Is it possible for B10 to have album sales of Circus and singles sales of FF? (Considering the current streams, views etc.)

Or we could be c+cky enough to except something Future Nostalgia- level like? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

I carry knowledge on industry and charts so I don't do delusions Britney achieving 2M+ pure sales in this climate? Not possible it's only possible to even think if she plays her cards right - multiple variants of vinyls - multiple digital copies - multiple cds etc etc. 

Songs sent to the radio, and Britney imo making different music other than pop which can reach masses and not just her gay fandom or us! Britney is highly relevant and people want to know her story she can do this well and create a personal record and people will buy and stream. But circus sales of pure? Yeah no. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I carry knowledge on industry and charts so I don't do delusions Britney achieving 2M+ pure sales in this climate? Not possible it's only possible to even think if she plays her cards right - multiple variants of vinyls - multiple digital copies - multiple cds etc etc. 

Songs sent to the radio, and Britney imo making different music other than pop which can reach masses and not just her gay fandom or us! Britney is highly relevant and people want to know her story she can do this well and create a personal record and people will buy and stream. But circus sales of pure? Yeah no. 

''multiple variants of vinyls - multiple digital copies - multiple cds''

...That's what normal/decent labels do for artists but of course, it's RCA we are talking about so the answer is clear- NO. That's too much work for their incompetent employees to do.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

''multiple variants of vinyls - multiple digital copies - multiple cds''

...That's what normal/decent labels do for artists but of course, it's RCA we are talking about so the answer is clear- NO. That's too much work for their incompetent employees to do.

RCA IMO won't let this opportunity go - I mean they gave heavy budget to Work B video the fault was clearly at team coordination with the label - songs not going to radios for glory and WB clean version killed the song IMO for radio. 

Label i think will milk this time depending Britney has a team with a young mindset. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Prachi said:

RCA IMO won't let this opportunity go - I mean they gave heavy budget to Work B video the fault was clearly at team coordination with the label - songs not going to radios for glory and WB clean version killed the song IMO for radio. 

Label i think will milk this time depending Britney has a team with a young mindset. 

What we got

Glory- standard, deluxe, Japan

****ty design from the cover to booklet to promo pictures

Only 2 singles, 1st single got a horrible video, 2nd one wasn't promoted

That's it

4 years later:

A limited vinyl release with right album cover and booklet

2 more singles but 0 promotion- kinda understandable - due to FreeBritney but.... why not releasing it now? Why not re-issue the album with the new cover and actually make it available

B10 needs to have standard, deluxe, Japan editions but also a new spin off- vinyls, cassettes, digitally signed limited CDs

Heavy radio promo

Payola on Spotify, You Tube

Setting dance challenges and **** for Tik Tok kids

More than 2 singles meaning- proper single covers, physical singles pressings, MVS for those singles

Promo singles

She doesn't have to do touring or heavy interviews to sell at all. Just better design team, pay ads, more than 2 singles, payola and for ****s sake- vinyls, cassettes, limited editions with bonus tracks, demos etc.

And someone, someone on this planet should invest some cash in order for all her previous catalog be certified properly as one of the moves for making sure B10 is doing good.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

What we got

That's it

4 years later:

2 more singles but 0 promotion- kinda understandable - due to FreeBritney but.... why not releasing it now? Why not re-issue the album with the new cover and actually make it available

B10 needs to have standard, deluxe, Japan editions but also a new spin off- vinyls, cassettes, digitally signed limited CDs

Heavy radio promo

More than 2 singles meaning- proper single covers, physical singles pressings, MVS for those singles

Promo singles

She doesn't have to do touring or heavy interviews to sell at all. Just better design team, pay ads, more than 2 singles, payola and for ****s sake- vinyls, cassettes, limited editions with bonus tracks, demos etc.

And someone, someone on this planet should invest some cash in order for all her previous catalog be certified properly as one of the moves for making sure B10 is doing good.

I agree with you, I was there but her team didn't also do anything label doesn't want anything to flop why would they want to when they want money? A new team will do britney wonders, as i said she can come out of her legacy act days she isn't one and shouldn't become one for about 5 years now! But it all depends on britney also wants to play out.

• Love 2
On 1/29/2022 at 3:04 PM, FreeBritBrit said:

What we got

That's it

4 years later:

Heavy radio promo

Promo singles

This would be the dream, I love an album with a good rollout. Like physical CDs, singles, and everything. Maybe even a DVD It really fills out an era and makes it feel special. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block