Jump to content

Love Is All We Need 💙 + Happy 2022 (NEW VIDEO JAN 3)


JayTawndre

Recommended Posts

Although we don't always see eye to eye, I have always respected your spirit and kindness. You have such a beautiful soul, and you see the world through such an admirable perspective despite what you have been through. Happy New Year, @JayTawndreLovesYou Wishing you nothing but the best! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, Damon said:

Although we don't always see eye to eye, I have always respected your spirit and kindness. You have such a beautiful soul, and you see the world through such an admirable perspective despite what you have been through. Happy New Year, @JayTawndreLovesYou Wishing you nothing but the best! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

This was so unexpected! Thanks so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it more than you know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:!!!

Happy New Year! 💙

Link to comment

You can't imagine how grateful I am to God for people like you. Especially the last two years I've been through with other people. Only people who need help, such as people with disabilities or the elderly, do not make me freak out. God really has a hard job right now to remind me of the good in man. Thanks Jay for that. I wish you the best of everything and that everything will be better for you the way you want it to be.:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

As you say @JayTawndreLovesYou, you may not be living the most glamorous life right now, but a glamorous life means absolutely nothing at all without a kind heart and a positive spirit, both of which absolutely radiate from you. I have every faith that you will continue to strive towards your goals and succeed in every endeavour you want to. I sincerely hope 2022 is a great year for you. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:
 

I am so sorry to hear of your grandmother’s ill-health… I hope you are able to spend quality time with her in the near future. It sounds like her kindness and spirit are as infectious as yours, and I’m sure, once you are back on your feet, you will follow in her footsteps and help others at every opportunity you can, just like she did. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Good luck with your new job - I hope you settle in quickly and make some amazing new friends!

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Damon said:

As you say @JayTawndreLovesYou, you may not be living the most glamorous life right now, but a glamorous life means absolutely nothing at all without a kind heart and a positive spirit, both of which absolutely radiate from you. I have every faith that you will continue to strive towards your goals and succeed in every endeavour you want to. I sincerely hope 2022 is a great year for you. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:
 

I am so sorry to hear of your grandmother’s ill-health… I hope you are able to spend quality time with her in the near future. It sounds like her kindness and spirit are as infectious as yours, and I’m sure, once you are back on your feet, you will follow in her footsteps and help others at every opportunity you can, just like she did. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Good luck with your new job - I hope you settle in quickly and make some amazing new friends!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Aww ur so sweet! Are we besties now loves it! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

And thanks so much! I'm gonna be working at the drive thru window for the first time ever! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Aww ur so sweet! Are we besties now loves it! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

And thanks so much! I'm gonna be working at the drive thru window for the first time ever! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

“Would you like fries and a copy of The Jay Sessions with that?” :gunney:

Honestly so iconic and you haven’t even started yet. I stan. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Damon said:

“Would you like fries and a copy of The Jay Sessions with that?” :gunney:

Honestly so iconic and you haven’t even started yet. I stan. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Yaaasss lol loves it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus::rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

"Welcome to the drive thru, It's JayTawndré, what can I get for you? Have you streamed my Britney demos?" :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Spoiler

Did you listen to The Jay Sessions? Fave demo? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Yaaasss lol loves it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus::rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

"Welcome to the drive thru, It's JayTawndré, what can I get for you? Have you streamed my Britney demos?" :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

  Hide contents

Did you listen to The Jay Sessions? Fave demo? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

 

If you wear a headset whilst working the Drive Thru window, you better be serving those Live from Las Vegas vibes and give us your very own HBO special! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Spoiler

I haven’t, unfortunately - I don’t really listen to instrumentals. Once you start slaying us with your vocals, please hit me up. I’ll definitely be bopping then! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Damon said:

If you wear a headset whilst working the Drive Thru window, you better be serving those Live from Las Vegas vibes and give us your very own HBO special! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

  Hide contents

I haven’t, unfortunately - I don’t really listen to instrumentals. Once you start slaying us with your vocals, please hit me up. I’ll definitely be bopping then! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

 

For sure! 2022 is hopefully the full Birth of my music. Going to start reaching out to songwriters and other artists. I've been in touch with Cassie so she's sending my demos around :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

For sure! 2022 is hopefully the full Birth of my music. Going to start reaching out to songwriters and other artists. I've been in touch with Cassie so she's sending my demos around :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

If anyone can smash 2022 and make it a success, it’s you! Please post an update and let us know how your first day at the new job goes.
 

Once you are comfortable in your new role and your living arrangements become more settled, I’m sure you will have a great foundation to then focus more on getting your music out there and slaying:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Damon said:

If anyone can smash 2022 and make it a success, it’s you! Please post an update and let us know how your first day at the new job goes.
 

Once you are comfortable in your new role and your living arrangements become more settled, I’m sure you will have a great foundation to then focus more on getting your music out there and slaying:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I'm ready for 2022! :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

The birth of JayTawndré the artist and person is gonna slay :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

As long as God is on my side and I stayed prayed up and connected to him I will be alright. Also staying positive and of course, being kind and spreading love. 

I for see me even meeting @Jordan Millerand hopefully collaborate on ideas to expand BH. I have loved this site since 2006. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block