Your Unpopular Pop Culture Opinions

1. Lady Gaga is the most overrated pop star (sorry gaga fans :/)

2. Dua Lipa doesnt deserve all the praise she is getting, she seems too much of a product of producers and record labels instead of a true musician. I dont find her to be extremely good at songwriting, performing or singing so what rly does she offer? 

3. Not unpopular but Taylor Swift is talented and people coming aftet her here are just threatened by her success and or jealous of her. 

4. Symponic metal music is amazing and the people in it are so much more talented generally. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

I can't  stand John Legend's voice

Beyonce is the definition of overrated and hypocrite.

Stan wars were funny in the 00's, but senseless today (Britney and Xtina's stans trashing the other girl should be ashamed).

Madonna needs to accept she's old. 

Awards shows need to dissappear as they are just a mafia of friends, ***-lickers and owed favors.

Pop culture died years ago.

• Love 3
  • Taylor is a fantastic song-writer and artist but I hate how her fans make her seem like the next Kate Bush.
  • Beyonce, and Drake are the most overrated artists in todays scene :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:
  • Vanilla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chocolate 
  • Billie is THE Gen Z star
  • Britney deserves way more credit 
  • Madona is the indisputable Queen of Pop. It is what it is.
  • Rap rhymes with crap for a reason :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:
  • I can't stand metal music
  • Pop rock >>>>>>>>>>>> Rock 
  • I am the blueprint for Gen Z exhalers :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:
  • Glory gets way too much credit and Britney (self-titled) is the superior album
  • Blackout, ITZ and Britney is THE Britney top 3
  • Pure Heroine isn't Lordes best and speaking of Lorde, 'Solar Power' gets too much flack for its mellow and soothing production but it is a spectacular record and expected progress for Lorde after the angsty teen talked about with PH and the troubles of Youth addressed with Melodrama to finding your peace finally. 
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Pleaseee, she flopped so hard and became so irrelevant, people don't care about her anymore :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Right...so that is why she is the most liked artist on Insta 2021, had a successful Met Gala night, 2 hits, over 2 million global sales, has 2 billion streams, is the 2nd most acclaimed pop album of this year, is a Grammy-nominated album, is now the 3rd most streamed female artist in Spotify history, has the 3rd best-selling female album (AND is the best-selling album on vinyl by a Gen Z star this year_ on vinyl this year, is still in the Top 20 of Billboard Hot 200 25 weeks since its release, went #1 in 27 official charts WW, is the most streamed and best-selling artist born from this century, won Brit's International Artist of the Year award, and is the youngest artist to host SNL in this year?

And finally. I am a Gen Z myself and can assure that her name is still in the mouths of many people so if you can name any Gen Z star bigger than her at the moment, than do tell :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Right...so that is why she is the most liked artist on Insta 2021, had a successful Met Gala night, 2 hits, over 2 million global sales, has 2 billion streams, is the 2nd most acclaimed pop album of this year, is a Grammy-nominated album, is now the 3rd most streamed female artist in Spotify history, has the 3rd best-selling female album (AND is the best-selling album on vinyl by a Gen Z star this year_ on vinyl this year, is still in the Top 20 of Billboard Hot 200 25 weeks since its release, went #1 in 27 official charts WW, is the most streamed and best-selling artist born from this century, won Brit's International Artist of the Year award, and is the youngest artist to host SNL in this year?

Still flop, I'm so sorry sweetie 

wendy-williams-whatever.gif

• Haha 1

1. Rihanna is untalented and overrated. Her songs and music is also hit or miss. 

2. Janet is the Queen of Pop. PERIOD. She also makes better music than Madonna and MJ. 

3. Ciara and Tinashe deserved to be as big as Beyonce. Tinashe could've been the next Janet. 

4. Janet, Britney, JLO, Madonna and Ciara are all better dancers than Beyoncé and the hive doesn't want to accept it. Bey is good at her style but as a dancer, she's NOT on their level, PERIOD. But Bey as a vocalist and performer>most of the new girls 

5. As much as I love Dua Lipa, she's just a good showgirl. She's Kylie 2.0. Future Nostalgia is still that ***** tho! 

6. Britney is her best album and era! PERIOD. 

7. Ariana grande can sing but she's not and even at her best, will never be on Mariah's level. Jojo is a better vocalist than her. 

8. Doja Cat isn't all that talented. Success and Hits over Talent. She's the next Rihanna. She isn't that good of a rapper either. 

9. People sleep on Pink. She's talented! Despite her shady attitude, She can sing, dance and put on a hell of a show. 

10. Shakira can sing better than any Latin artist. She's an underrated vocalist who never gets the recognition she deserves. 

11. Brit is the only princess of pop and the Britney album and era is still that girl!! 

12. Shakira and Jlo did the BEST super bowl performance EVER! None comes close! (but Jlo is a better dancer than Shakira and Shakira is the better performer) 

13. Gaga deserves more credit as an artist. PERIOD. She can do it all. Yes, she can't dance to save her life but she's a hell of a vocalist, actress, songwriter, musician and performer. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.