Adele's '30' debuts at #1

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, maki93 said:

Are you kidding me? She had a gazillion interviews that were covered by every TV channel and radio station. Her billboards were everywhere. CBS dedicated a two hour slot for her with OPRAH, and that was watched by  more than 10 million people. The Australians new reporter drama by itself was huge promotion. 

Promo via AMAs and VMAs are a thing of the past, have you seen the low ratings they get? No one cares about that anymore. 

I'm sorry but who watches and listens to those interviews? Just fans do. GP doesn't care. She didn't promote the album on any big shows in US. No SNL, no talk shows nothing at all. Just some interviews that only fans watch. Where was she during the first week of the album? I already told about the One night only. It was 5 days before the album release date. It wasn't even the first week and that was the ONLY time she perfomed new songs from the album and she only performed the weakest songs on the album. She didn't support the album as she did 25. 

https://www.bigissue.com/culture/music/an-independent-record-store-is-boycotting-adeles-new-album-in-a-row-over-vinyl/

this being true, it’s a whole other level of selfish of Adele’s music Record to take over the vinyl market just because it’s Adele and delaying the work of smaller artists who only income in the present is from sales of cd’s and vinyls.Serves them well not breaking the record for most vinyls sold in one week. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block