What Do You Think About The Rumor That Taylor Swift Has ''Secret'' Songwriters and She Takes Their Credit?

This thread is just a speculation, I'm not saying that the conspiracy theory is true :emma:

So the rumor is that Taylor doesn't really write her own songs but someone does it for her (ghostwriters) and she takes the credit. It's worth to mention that Taylor is known for being a good songwriter so that'd be very bad for her if turned out to be true. It's an old rumor and a lot of alleged sources confirm it's true saying it's all covered up (you can try to google it, find some things on reddit) :emma:

Taylor is allegedly very careful with that cause she obviously doesn't want anyone to find out.

What do I think about it? Well music industry is full of secrets as Britney's case showed us so I wouldn't be surprised :emma:

• Love 1

As much as I dislike her earlier mayerial for its formulaic sappiness, I think she writes them. Her style is consistent even with the changes she has.gone through as creator. I know there are lots of.thieves, but I think this is really her. Isn't.this also what every writer or creator of any kind.goes through? Someone else hidden in a dark room wrote everything, from Shakespeare plays to top 1 songs.

Also, her new material is quite.cool, but yeah, I see no.freaking brilliance in her previous work.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

I just wanna ask, do male artists that also write and/or produce their music get questioned like this? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I'm never a person to be like "BUT MAN... BUT WOMAN..." but it's real curiosity. Since my faves are almost all women (maybe men sometimes) I really want to hear about it :emma:

Yes, men too, but less. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.