Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

1 minute ago, AheadOfItsTime said:

THAT WAS ALMOST 20 YEARS AGO, DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING DIFFRENT TO SAY THAN OLDSCHOOL INCIDENTS?

you said one thing I directed you towards another, you guys only have mental issues to bring because hey other than that what else you can bring because success or anything else cannot be spoken about. 

People calling out on others is not being crazy if that means crazy to you then during the whole 2000s Christina was on *****. 

• Like 2
Just now, Prachi said:

you said one thing I directed you towards another, you guys only have mental issues to bring because hey other than that what else you can bring because success or anything else cannot be spoken about. 

People calling out on others is not being crazy if that means crazy to you then during the whole 2000s Christina was on *****. 

what?

You clearly can't read. I didnt mention Brit's mental health. I shade her with *****, but that was just little shade. Nth more. Lord Christ Aguilerus

39 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think we need to refresh the Gen Z kids on how shady Christina was toward Britney during their peaks so that they can get some context of Britney's issue with Christina. It's obvious that most people commenting on this were toddlers back when the real plot was being created. 

exactly this.

they have a LONG history of back and fourth. And I can't believe that in 2021 it's back on again. What is this world. :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

• Love 2

Do I agree with the majority here? No.

Do I agree with Britney's post? Unfortunately no but I understand the intention where she's coming from.

Despite what has happened in the past is long gone. Y'all seem to forget that Xtina only had nice words when it came to Britney for the last couple of years. Jumping on the love train for her? No one knows. Genuine move? No one knows - could be, could be not. The Insta post? A clear message towards Britney.

Could her team and Xtina have handled the situation on the red carpet different to avoid such a clash? Probably. But it happened and people need to get over with. 

• Love 4

Tbh, she shades Xtina because she felt that is a easy object - it wasn't about Xtina at all. 

She wants to buy Jeffree Star home and she clearly forgots how Jeffree with Perez wanted her to disappear and even die.

And Lady Fake? Really? Sam on premier of HOG? Many coincidents. Gaga and her needs to have connection, maybe she will hire people from her team. 

This is all well calculated by Britney. There's any spontanious statments from her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.