Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

To be honest as a peer and someone she has known as a kid, Xtina could have said something short and sweet and kept it moving. The fact that she made it abundantly clear she didn't want to say anything coupled with her publicists shut down - I can see why Britney is over Christina's BS and is calling it out. 

The support post was lovely of Xtina so it probably made Britney think she wasn't genuine. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
36 minutes ago, TheRealLou said:

That's the real tea, are u scared of truth? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I am pro human rights . I advocate for mental health rights. We all have our civil rights , yet Britney had zero . Just like you have a right to be an ***-hole . Its just your right . No worries I have met many in my life and I myself have been one at times. Yet expect posts from Britney to be raw and unfiltered . We will not understand her viewpoint or posts at times. We are not her . We all have had our freedom . Our voice and body have been ours . Shes been controlled in an unimaginable fashion thats unreal. Empathy is needed .. yet some people will never understand . Shes been abused for way to long. I hope people  truly have empathy towards her more.  Give Britney time . Shes human and is in a lot of pain . Anger is healthy. Nobody has lived what she’s endured . 

To whoever this person thereallou is .. What is your purpose being on this site ? Do you feel empowered? You just seem to hate Britney Spears . It’s exhausting. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BoyDeChanel said:

I'm not a fan of Xtina, nor Gaga as a person, but Xtina was the one who shared a supportive message after Britney's testimony, while Lady Gaga chose to remain silent...

Ye but the reaction yesterday killed all for me… maybe thar post wasn’t genuine 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
36 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

I re-read what Christina wrote following Britney’s testimony at court. It was one of the most supportive responses. I think last night Christina would have answered the question, and even tried to briefly share her support, but her manager/publicist/whoever immediately pulled her away. It definitely wasn’t a good look. BUT, I don’t think Christina deserved to be dragged, especially given her response following Britney’s testimony. 

Why does everyone think that the manager just randomly pulled her away.  Christina gave the look to the manager to stop the questions and he was looking away. When he looked back he saw what she was indicating and stopped the questions. This was all Christina’s doing, handlers don’t just randomly stop the line of questioning. There are obvious things stars do to get their handlers to stop questions they don’t want answered.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

To be honest as a peer and someone she has known as a kid, Xtina could have said something short and sweet and kept it moving. The fact that she made it abundantly clear she didn't want to say anything coupled with her publicists shut down - I can see why Britney is over Christina's BS and is calling it out. 

The support post was lovely of Xtina so it probably made Britney think she wasn't genuine. 

Yes, but she did it only now. Reasons could be many (for example, it might be too long talk and she had to be elsewhere in 30 seconds etc). She was super supportive all the time last 15 years and recently with all the tweets while LG was silent up until recently... and let's not remember when Britney posted an ig story/post about Christina's father too.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, One More Time said:

mmmmmm okay ricardo who are you? no but really?

How Rude!

I'm a person with a masters degree in culture and that speaks 6 languages. And also delegate of the union (I really work for people rights). Is that enough for you, or not enough to validate my thoughts ? 

I'm not famous and and I don't want to be. It doesn't mean that I cannot have an opinion. 

Please! 

Now, I reply you back. And who are you? How smart are you?,what I did uselfull in life? 

11 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Also that happy birthday Fausto was about Xtinas dad. And that was disgusting 

Disgusting? Ok to all people who thought it was disgusting... Can you guys explain to me why? He's still alive right? It's a real question, because I really still don't understand why people were so offended by that. She said "happy birthday Fausto", she didn't said "happy birthday and you and your daughter can go... ???". She was wrong indeed, she thought Xtina talked about her own father, alot of you thought that too lol... But the answer to it was just "happy birthday..." it was clumsy yeah! But "digusting"?

Plus, we don't even know 20% of their relationship, the things we know is that, Xtina was kind of rude to Britney back to the old days and to many other people who still hate her and it's not for no reasons... Remember when she put her tongue in Britney mouth without her consent to say hello? And lied in a interview saying she gave Britney advices about the break up and Britney want on tv and said it was b.s.? Remember when Xtina wore I F *CK BRITNEY SPEARS sign just right after the Vma's performance? The Blender interview, etc... It's the past and I don't care at all but you can't totally blame Britney for still being in the defensive. Especially when we don't know all stories behind the curtains...

• Love 1
  • Like 7
8 hours ago, Derwood said:

Is your brain in recession? Exactly how was Britney supposed to support other people when she was in a conservatorship? Looks like you're ready to put her in another. You're chomping at the bite to do it, aren't you? Maybe the Spears family will pay you to help put other women in conservatorships. Keep trying. You just might get the job.

"Am I judging Britney? HELL NO. Because we all know why she couldn't."

READ PROPERLY, THEN, WRITE.

Why are you attacking me? I've been respectful and just stated my opinion.

XOXO

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.