Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

I hope its not about xtina. I may not like xtina much but i sincerly wish them two get along together.... theyve been friends at one point in their life so.... :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

With that message she posted i hope shes implying it in general... like DEMI for example. Im sure demi knows her situation but never did get bothered to say a single word... so im hoping shes not directly referencing xtina.

...but still... im confused right now. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

To all the people saying Britney is in the wrong... Have you been in a conservatorship for 13 years?! Hell, Britney is allowed an opinion whether you agree or not!! Christina was asked about Britney and instead of answering with a sweet message similar to her tweet earlier in the year, she turned to her manager who rudely said "we're not doing THAT". Sorry but **** Xtina. Her tweet is meaningless after this behaviour and I'm fully team Britney on this.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I would say that only one time, so read with understanding.

First of all as many Xtina's fans knows she's a private person - she never spoke with paparazzi (as Britney did), she always
leaving them with cold attitude. She never spoke about private things right before camara - she could praise her ex-husband in interviews, but she never
said bad words about him after divorce. 

Xtina had ZERO bad intentions with refusing to talk. And to be very fair - she doesn't has to and didn't before. 

I find extremely disrespectful from Britney to shade Xtina - this is showing a big difference between them - one of them has a actually a brain (no, it's not Britney)

Life is funny. When you're giving nice statment nobody (Britney as well) doesn't to be intrested, but when you refusing you're a *****. So Lady FakeGa its praised, because she
did it in other direction - she refused to talk in June, but right now it's a good idea for a movie promo. Funny that Britney didn't say a word during Xtina's weird period (2010-2012) - you should start from yourself first girl! 

But Britney what's good? Xtina would not care about this shade, she will leave this as it is. She doesn't care. But you lost a great supporter. 

Actually she should stop being driven by emotions, but start to use a brain.

Xtina was threaded the worst way and and its not in any way deserved.

You say that Britney is a strong woman (and she's saying that about herself as well). Well strong people don't play victims all the time. Xtina doesn't. Period. I see that ending cship wasn't probably a good idea. 

It's always good to love and never good to hate. Xtina does understand this - she didn't when she was in her early 20's but that changed. Britney didn't learn her lessons - seeking for bad intentions from people when they not it's a sign of mental issues.

Report me if u want - i don't care :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yesterday it was Christina’s night though. She has been very vocal about supporting Britney…She has a right to have a night for herself. It was her comeback to the Latin music community.

ok but it's not like ONE question on a red carpet would completely overshadow her night? Like you said, the whole night was about her, I don't see how simply answering "I am so happy she's free now, she deserved it, she's an amazing woman" would overshadow anything she was doing that night? It takes a couple of seconds to answer really.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Wayne said:

This is the first time when I thought… I don’t support you anymore. That was super cruel!!! 
christina has spoken positively about Britney for years!!!! 
it’s super cruel as she knows the world supports her and then to throw her under the bus right now. 
I actually don’t know what to think anymore!! 
I love Britney so much but that is wasn’t cool!!!

You do not love Britney with a post like this, sweetie. Also Christina literally shaded Britney when she went to Vegas, and this was plain RUDE. I'm so sorry you can't pick up shade but the faces Xtina was making etc. was full shade and anyone with two eyes can see it. Get your eyes checked and trust me, Britney doesn't need fans like you who are ready to throw her away over shading flopTina.

• Love 9

Sorry, but I'm glad that Brintey defended herself and called out Xtina. This is a visible sign of healing! You already don't say sorry in every second. There are different phases when you get out of an abusive situation/relationship. There is a point when you are mad as hell at the bystanders too. Why no one spoke up, why no one wanted to help? Why did they (and I) let it happen? etc. So anger can help a lot. The problem is when you are in the worst situation of your whole life and you have experienced such things that others can't even imgaine or couldn't survive.. and some people still want to hurt you, laugh at you or look down on you. And Xtina did exactly that. She was shady. (Happy B-Day Lou, Jamie, Lynne..... In the Madonna thread some wrote that Madonna commented about the con just bacuse the fans asked her out. I think the same about her too.) I could read that "I'm better than that attitude" from Xtina's face. Like "she was stupid to let it happen," attitude and she grimaced and laughed. It would have been better if she said 2 nice words and then just walked away. We should support each other! No one has the right to hinder a recovery. Everyone talks about the mental health on Instagram but it doesn't seem to me that we really care (not in this forum :) ).

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Deanlondon said:

To all the people saying Britney is in the wrong... Have you been in a conservatorship for 13 years?! Hell, Britney is allowed an opinion whether you agree or not!! Christina was asked about Britney and instead of answering with a sweet message similar to her tweet earlier in the year, she turned to her manager who rudely said "we're not doing THAT". Sorry but **** Xtina. Her tweet is meaningless after this behaviour and I'm fully team Britney on this.

what is hey boyfriends excuse?

• Love 1

Honestly, I don't agree with calling out Christina in public like that when she could've reached out privately. Especially if her own BF dodged a question about her, keep the energy the same. If you're calling out Xtina, call out Sam as well.

Idk, I'll admit i was living for the public drama but i don't think it was necessary, especially since Xtina had nothing but good things to say about Britney 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, TheXtinction said:

Hi guys I’m new to the forum and I had to sign up to view the thread. I have to say what I’ve read so far I’m disgusted in true Britney fans siding with the one who must not be named. 

Be disgusted then, xtina has shaded Britney multiple times in the 2000s why didn't you sign up then, lack of energy? Britney and Xtina have been knowing each other since childhood days, Britney didn't like her reaction in the moment and she said it period move on like we did when Xtina shaded her multiple times. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

WAIT. YOU GUYS. There was JUST a blind item recently that Christina is writing a book, and supposedly they said she shades Britney throughout the book and for an entire chapter, too. I wonder if this has gotten back to Britney?? Xtina is no friend, and she's phony. Britney is smarter than all of these girls.

Fattina needs to crawl back under the rock she came from 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

You do not love Britney with a post like this, sweetie. Also Christina literally shaded Britney when she went to Vegas, and this was plain RUDE. I'm so sorry you can't pick up shade but the faces Xtina was making etc. was full shade and anyone with two eyes can see it. Get your eyes checked and trust me, Britney doesn't need fans like you who are ready to throw her away over shading flopTina.

Christina can go and duck herself, she has abused Britney so many times. And her screaming sucks together with her narcissistic lyrics and personality. 
I still think Britney’s “decision making team” wrote this post and not Britney. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

WAIT. YOU GUYS. There was JUST a blind item recently that Christina is writing a book, and supposedly they said she shades Britney throughout the book and for an entire chapter, too. I wonder if this has gotten back to Britney?? Xtina is no friend, and she's phony. Britney is smarter than all of these girls.

I would not be surprised. That -itch is not genuine the slightest, she is as jealous and vicious as Jaili Lie, always was. 

• Like 3

People on this thread are ridiculous, this is BRITNEY SPEARS who got out of a system and she shaded someone for the first time in her life, period why Britney always has to be nice? Being nice is what put her into this abuse in the first place, Britney didn't like Xtina reaction and she said about it whats the big deal? Move on. 

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.