Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

So this is new chapter of Britney Christina rivalry. Kidding. Kind of sad. Bc Christina did support her. But that particular situation her manager saying we not doing it. It was uncomfortable. But i like Britney speaking her mind.

I think she has a right to be mad bc Christina was her friend from the beginning of her career on mmc  but i hope it won't go any further bc i am here for woman supporting woman not any other way

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Derwood said:

I don't think I'm slow. I actually have a PhD, so I guess I'm fast enough. I just think you all are working hard to help support the culture that says Britney should shut her mouth because what you are hearing from her mouth isn't what you want to hear. I think that says a lot about you. What happened to Britney was helped by people like you. I remember people like you in 2006/7 who described her as nuts. Leave Britney Alone.

I see that you edited this. . .I NEVER called Britney crazy idiot. I was literally known as Britney boy since I was  10.  Don't put words in my mouth. In fact, that's what you've been doing with everyone. Take that special Ed "phd" and shove it.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

she wrote a single message on social media for clout after 13 years of nothing.

im not here for this BS. Trying to silence Britney after everything she’s been through is disgusting. She has every right to feel how she does, she knows xtina and what she is like - you do not.

And neither do you. Do you have her number? Can you text her and ask her yourself for me? No you can’t. Y’all are so damn hypocritical on this site. You complain with someone says something and says it’s too late then you also complain when no one speaks up. Gaga said NOTHING until 2 days ago. Taylor said nothing. Beyonce said nothing. Demi said nothing. Y’all dragged Madonna until she spoke up. Now you wanna come on here and whine even more because you needed a reason to complain about Xtina. Y’all are just miserable. Cut the ****. She was part of a select few who DID say anything. Brandy never said anything until June 23 yet she was the FIRST to say anything and I saw no complaints and y’all love Miley because she won’t shut up about Britney. Just admit that you just don’t like her and you love drama. 

• Like 4

I like how Britney, who was so sheltered from IG, knows how to upload videos to her news feed and I don't even know how to do that. HAAAAA

I don't think this is a good move. Regardless of their opinions, this now starts the Britney x Christina feud that took a decade to get over. Britney could also message her privately... I don't think she should be calling out people unless they were specifically tied to the con. I do think Britney perhaps has/had a closer relationship to Xtina though so maybe she feels more hurt because at one point they were very close. You always hurt people that you have more attachment to. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Phonography423 said:

And neither do you. Do you have her number? Can you text her and ask her yourself for me? No you can’t. Y’all are so damn hypocritical on this site. You complain with someone says something and says it’s too late then you also complain when no one speaks up. Gaga said NOTHING until 2 days ago. Taylor said nothing. Beyonce said nothing. Demi said nothing. Y’all dragged Madonna until she spoke up. Now you wanna come on here and whine even more because you needed a reason to complain about Xtina. Y’all are just miserable. Cut the ****. She was part of a select few who DID say anything. Brandy never said anything until June 23 yet she was the FIRST to say anything and I saw no complaints and y’all love Miley because she won’t shut up about Britney. Just admit that you just don’t like her and you love drama. 

Seek support. Britney knows more than us, sorry you’re triggered Britney has a different opinion to you :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Its Britney *****, get used to her.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I like how Britney, who was so sheltered from IG, knows how to upload videos to her news feed and I don't even know how to do that. HAAAAA

I don't think this is a good move. Regardless of their opinions, this now starts the Britney x Christina feud that took a decade to get over. Britney could also message her privately... I don't think she should be calling out people unless they were specifically tied to the con. I do think Britney perhaps has/had a closer relationship to Xtina though so maybe she feels more hurt because at one point they were very close. You always hurt people that you have more attachment to. 

maybe aguilera blocked her.

I wouldnt be surprised.

:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

3 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

I see that you edited this. . .I NEVER called Britney crazy idiot. I was literally known as Britney boy since I was  10.  Don't put words in my mouth. In fact, that's what you've been doing with everyone. Take that special Ed "phd" and shove it.

If you are on her side, why don't you like, be on her side? Why not try saying, "Britney, your voice is powerful. Use it!"

It's not hard. Try it. Try, I dare you.

7 minutes ago, Derwood said:

Britney is "like a teenager now"? Wow. Go work for Team Con. Just go work for Jamie Spears. Go! Go little boy!

Wow. . . OK now I feel bad because you are slow and you're obviously not getting a damn thing.  She is like a teenager. . . She's been controlled for 13 years and she's never had a childhood. She has a child like mindset due to not being able to grow up like the rest of the world. She's not dumb, in fact she's brilliant,  but she's been sheltered. Like Michael Jackson or any other child star.. She just got her freedom and she has social situations in which she has to learn. Bye. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.